shape
carat
color
clarity

Takara through AV?

thaifood122

Rough_Rock
Hey guys, after combing through Pricescope for lab diamond information, I stumbled upon both Takara and AV. I noticed that AV has a ton of Takara lab diamonds which are not listed as for sale or available on the BTD site. Anyone know what is going on with that?

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey guys, after combing through Pricescope for lab diamond information, I stumbled upon both Takara and AV. I noticed that AV has a ton of Takara lab diamonds which are not listed as for sale or available on the BTD site. Anyone know what is going on with that?

We had a thread flagging the new stock the other week :)

@Rhino would be best placed to answer your question - as a long-time PS-recommended vendor you will have no issues with ordering from him, you would just need to check his Returns and Upgrades policies to make sure they suit your requirements, as you should do with any vendor you are considering :)

DoeEyes

Brilliant_Rock
@Rhino I'm not the OP but do you happen to have access to any 1ct or above for about $1k? As long as they are eye clean I don't care about clarity, just want a nice cut and no yellow tint. I'm about to reset a .875 from Lightbox but if I can get a 1ct for similar price I'll return this and use that instead. Been looking at takara but they haven't had the size and price I'm looking for so far.

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
@Rhino I'm not the OP but do you happen to have access to any 1ct or above for about $1k? As long as they are eye clean I don't care about clarity, just want a nice cut and no yellow tint. I'm about to reset a .875 from Lightbox but if I can get a 1ct for similar price I'll return this and use that instead. Been looking at takara but they haven't had the size and price I'm looking for so far.

It's PS rules (I'm 99% sure), that they should NOT talk about their business on PS. Just write him an e-mail. But as he doesn't have the takara diamonds at his office he will have to order some to look at them to then pick out the right one for you. In any case just write him an e-mail (which you can find on his website) if he thinks he can find you something in your budget.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Greetings friends. Yes ... i can't promote but I can inform. So here's what's up. I'm just noting all the diamonds pulled down off the btd site. Oddly enough after helping the first client I was not able to attain the diamond via my friends at BTD but was able to do so via one of my main manufacturers, the same identical diamond and for the same great value. So ... I'm going to reassess but for the time being it appears I can still access but may change the name to the list to simply Ideal Cut.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Greetings friends. Yes ... i can't promote but I can inform. So here's what's up. I'm just noting all the diamonds pulled down off the btd site. Oddly enough after helping the first client I was not able to attain the diamond via my friends at BTD but was able to do so via one of my main manufacturers, the same identical diamond and for the same great value. So ... I'm going to reassess but for the time being it appears I can still access but may change the name to the list to simply Ideal Cut.

Many thanks for the info, kind sir!

Perhaps the seeming issue of CVD-not-HPHT stones mentioned in another thread means BTD are pulling the supply??

As long as we have all the info, we can buy as informed consumers! :)

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you tried reaching via his website

Or instagram

Have you tried reaching via his website

Or instagram

Thank you

dabrain230

Rough_Rock
@Rhino

Do you see any reason to avoid Takara stones? Happy to take this conversation somewhere else.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results