clarity

Takahashi south sea pearl board!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sigh
I said I wouldn’t
I shouldn’t
But a PEPCA certified Super pearl is so so rare. Like .01% of the harvest or something to that affect.
And this one happens to be on the smaller end of sizes for WSS (I prefer under 14mm for wearability since I’m kinda short and round myself).
And I don’t have ANY WSS
And who knows how many more years I’d have to wait to have a chance of another one.
I’ll never own a D IF AGS0 diamond
But I am going to get this best of the best white south sea pearl.

Little birdie tells me there might be some photos coming soon… so excited!

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
ACK!!! Be still my heart! What a gorgeous pearl, @MakingTheGrade —and beeeautiful photos, @yssie! Thank you both so much for sharing all the gorgeous.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning! :kiss2: Now I need to see photos of the net!!!!

AntiqueSparkle

Shiny_Rock
This is glorious. Please don’t skimp on the pictures!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey folks!! So @MakingTheGrade and I will figure out which pics we're gonna share once she's got her pearl. I feel super weird posting photos I took in public before she hes seen her own pearl eve though she's told me she's cool with it - so this is my hangup here!! :lol: And most of the photos - even of just my own - have hers in them so... Hold onto your hats, y'all, they're coming :bigsmile:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh. Autocorrect fails abound. :???:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh. Now that I have the pearl, I’m impatient for the net necklace to be done and shipped!

CMN

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have NO idea how @yssie had your pearl MTG---but I'm glad she did. Gorgeous pearl photos!!!! :kiss2: :kiss2:

Haha well she really wanted to see what a certified Supearl looked like. Sort of how diamond collectors probably would wanna see a AGS0 D IF just to see what the certified “best” is supposedly. Lol. Happy to say she approves and also that her WSS from the special Papsely board also would have hands-down gotten the Supearl cert if it was a thing they did outside of Japan lol. Honestly I think they’re better since Australia and papsely have the best WSS in the world (given that they are growing there and my understanding is that papsely has dibs the vast majority of harvest). But I know how nice it is to confirm it with your own eyes and have it be “mind clean”. At least it would for me.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm. Does anyone recall Takahashi offering a board like this is 2023 or 2024? Did I just miss it?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results