shape
carat
color
clarity

Tahitian pearl wedding set is complete!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All pearls are AAAA and from The Pearl Source. The necklace is 10-13.3mm, the earrings are 10mm, and the bracelet is 9.5-9.9mm.

I've previously posted photos of the gorgeous necklace (from TPS) and earrings (custom made by local jeweler), and yesterday I received the matching bracelet/necklace extenders from TPS that I designed. It's taken a little back and forth as the first time I received it I wasn't 100% thrilled with the colors/placement so they redid it. This time I LOVE it!!! Here's a photo I took of all three of them together this morning :geek2::kiss2:=)2

IMG_8800.jpg

Unfortunately the clasps on the bracelet are a size smaller than the one on the necklace, meaning they can't connect with each other, so after I get back from our honeymoon I'll send it back for them to replace the clasps. Other than that, this is exactly how it looks!! I designed the bracelet to break apart in to two pieces so that I can lengthen the necklace to go from 16" to either 20" or 24". Once the clasps are fixed I'll add some photos to this thread showing how it looks at different lengths.

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I LOVE the whole set! This is going to be my inspiration for tahitians, I absolutely love everything about it, colors are so beautiful and the way you did the bracelet is so clever. Congrats on getting the perfect wedding set!

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fantastic set! I love the versatility, and the arrangement of colors is very nice! I've seen multicolored strands in which all the best colors are in the back...not the case with your strand.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. I think that's one of the nicest sets I have seen. You will look stunning on your wedding day, and may you have many years of happiness wearing them going forward as well. I love the double clasp on the bracelet too. I am going to steal that idea!

What did you change on the necklace? I can't quite remember the colour placement. Was it a little darker in the front the first time?

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love your set, its beautiful!! What a smart idea on your bracelet clasps!! The colors on your pearls are TDF, Tahitions are my favorites!! You'll look stunning on your special day, congrats!!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice set, and I am sure you'll get lots of wear and compliments.
Enjoy your big day.

DK :))

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You’re going to look beautiful!

Amazing pearls. To me, those are holy grail Tahitians. I love everything about them.

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE the whole set! This is going to be my inspiration for tahitians, I absolutely love everything about it, colors are so beautiful and the way you did the bracelet is so clever. Congrats on getting the perfect wedding set!

Thank you!! That's such a sweet compliment. I took a lot of inspiration from photos that others shared so I'm happy that these could inspire you =)2. And I adore the colors. I was very specific with them about what I was after and they really came through! I worked directly with Leon at The Pearl Source and really had a very good experience with them.

Fantastic set! I love the versatility, and the arrangement of colors is very nice! I've seen multicolored strands in which all the best colors are in the back...not the case with your strand.

Thanks! I know what you mean, and I definitely did not want that to happen to my strand!! I adore seeing so much variation throughout :kiss2:

Wow. I think that's one of the nicest sets I have seen. You will look stunning on your wedding day, and may you have many years of happiness wearing them going forward as well. I love the double clasp on the bracelet too. I am going to steal that idea!

What did you change on the necklace? I can't quite remember the colour placement. Was it a little darker in the front the first time?

Thank you so much!! I'm pretty in love with my set too and feel very lucky to have it :kiss2:. I didn't change anything on the necklace itself; I changed the necklace extenders/bracelet. The first go-around one half of the bracelet (aka: one of the 4" extenders) was mostly peacock in color and, while I do love that color, I wanted a lot more variation (which can admittedly be hard to do when there are only 7-8 pearls to work with!). However, when I spoke with Leon and gave him direct feedback/examples of what I envisioned he was very open to it and did a great job with the redo.

Oh, and steal away with my bracelet idea! I'm quite tickled with how it came out. I did it this way because, well, I was too "cheap" to buy a bracelet AND an extender :lol: but I have to say I could really see this becoming a solid offering on pearl websites because it just makes So Much Sense, right?! :mrgreen2:

I love your set, its beautiful!! What a smart idea on your bracelet clasps!! The colors on your pearls are TDF, Tahitions are my favorites!! You'll look stunning on your special day, congrats!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, and thank you!! :appl: Tahitians have made me a pearl lover :love:

Nice set, and I am sure you'll get lots of wear and compliments.
Enjoy your big day.

DK :))

Thanks DK!

Beautiful set! Can’t wait to see you wearing them!

Thanks Ruby! I'll share photos when I can!

You’re going to look beautiful!

Amazing pearls. To me, those are holy grail Tahitians. I love everything about them.

Thanks Leukolenos! These are holy grails to me too. I can't believe I own them. I love just running them through my fingers... they feel so silky smooth and the light reflecting off of them is just amazing.
Gorgeous set!:appl:

Wow! How beautiful!

Thanks Kristin! =)2

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! Such a gorgeous set, I hope you enjoy them on your wedding day and every time you wear them!

What's the size of the diamonds on the earrings?

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
They are stunning! Pls post plenty of ear, neck and wrist shots when you can.

And congrats on your happy day!!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are stunning! Pls post plenty of ear, neck and wrist shots when you can.

And congrats on your happy day!!
Thanks so much, and will do!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love your set! The colours are smokey, metallic, a little sultry, but so pretty at the same time. I don’t think of myself as a pearl person, but I have to say that the colour combinations in your set would persuade me otherwise!

Enjoy your special day!

Gloria27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Those colours, that luster! Perfection!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your set! The colours are smokey, metallic, a little sultry, but so pretty at the same time. I don’t think of myself as a pearl person, but I have to say that the colour combinations in your set would persuade me otherwise!

Enjoy your special day!

Thank you! I love your description of them... they sound like someone I’d want to embody (except the metallic... I mean, how does one do that?! :lol:). And I wasn’t a pearl person either until I saw a thread on Tahitian pearls, and then I was hooked! :geek2::geek2::geek2:

Those colours, that luster! Perfection!

Thanks so much Gloria!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, quick update as I’m sitting in the airport waiting for our flight :lol:. When Leon (owner of The Pearl Source) heard the clasps of the bracelet were too small to combine with the necklace he was quite aghast. He offered to have me overnight them for him to fix personally and then send them to a family member, who will then bring them to me for the wedding. So, it looks I’ll have the bracelet as multi-purpose for the honeymoon after all :dance:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thats great customer service, how nice of him!:appl:

kalmen22

Shiny_Rock
Premium
beautiful set and what thoughtful service. that's so wonderful.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!! :love::love::love: Definitely an inspiration for the best Tahitians!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They’re lovely @ILikeShiny , so effortlessly elegant.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a GORGEOUS set!!

The pearls are so vividly colored - there’s so much “multi” in those multicolour pieces :love: I especially love that the earrings don’t match exactly :kiss2:

And the bracelet/extenders are ingenious :cool2:

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a luscious set! :kiss2: Totally gorgeous colours and clever flexibility, a future heirloom for sure. Best wishes for your wedding, show us some pics when you get back!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results