missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is lovely @redwood66 :love:
What a thoughtful gift. I bet she will love it.:appl:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @missy. It is my birthday present, my mom sends me a check every year. :D

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @missy. It is my birthday present, my mom sends me a check every year. :D

OK sorry I have brain fog. Long day. It's a great gift and I know you will enjoy it.:appl: And haha same here re getting a check from our parents for gifts. What is it about parents and kids. We get them gifts and they get us a check. LOL. I guess some things never change no matter the "kids" age. :cheeky:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK sorry I have brain fog. Long day. And haha same here re getting a check from our parents for gifts. What is it about parents and kids. We get them gifts and they get us a check. LOL. I guess some things never change no matter the "kids" age. :cheeky:
Ours do the same thing, my grandmother too. It gets way too hard to try to pick gifts for us I guess. Though I am sending her flowers for Mother's Day. :mrgreen2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We do the same thing. It gets way too hard to try to pick gifts. Though I am sending her flowers for Mother's Day. :mrgreen2:

That's a thoughtful lovely gift. I never get my mom flowers though because my dad and BIL do. But we got my mom a cat apron this year. Hope she likes it. Modeled by my dh in the store.:P2

catapronongreg.jpg

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a thoughtful lovely gift. I never get my mom flowers though because my dad and BIL do. But we got my mom a cat apron this year. Hope she likes it. Modeled by my dh in the store.:P2

catapronongreg.jpg
That is so cute! I get my mom flowers every once in awhile because no one ever sends her any.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a beautiful ring, redwood! What material is the flower?

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a beautiful ring, redwood! What material is the flower?
Thank you! The seller says it is a resin and shell carved bead. I liked the colors in this particular one and it is a fun comfortable ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results