shape
carat
color
clarity

tacori

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Aquario

Rough_Rock
can anyone help?

how much (ballpark) would the tacori mermaid setting be. the one with the 1.6 carats all around. anyone familiar with it? she likes vintage rings and i dont know where to turn. and all this talk about having it custom made.... where?? who??? help!!!

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Uh, I don't know exactly, but it will probably run well over $2K.

Rabbit

Rough_Rock
Hi, I am new to the forum but have been watching and reading for a while. I just got engaged about a week and a half ago. My fiance let me pick out the stone and setting.

I feel in love with tacori settings but on a graduate students income they were out of our price range. We did come across a great website though that offeres styles very similar to tacori but not quite as expensive. It is www.platinummfg.com They are platnim manufacturing company that makes hand engraved rings. They offer a variety of engagement ring mounts and wedding sets. They make each ring individually, it took us about 1 week or a little longer to get the ring which isn't too bad.

The engraving on the side looks like there are paved dimands on the side. Everyone I show it to thinks there are dimands set on the sides and I have to show them the engraving to prove that it isn't.

Sorry for the long message. Hope this helps.

Kylie

Rough_Rock
I cannot really help with the pricing of this particular ring but we just bought a Tacori ring from the Koala collection. The ring has a total of .80 ctw and it cost us $3700. I checked around at alot of places, including the internet, this was the lowest price we found. HTH.

lucy

Rough_Rock
rabbit-
does that website show the setting you picked out for yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results