shape
carat
color
clarity

Suze Orman''s necklace?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

starsapphire

Shiny_Rock
Hey, does anyone know what that necklace that Suze always wears is? I don''t have a pic of it, but she wears the same one all the time. Anyone know anything????

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve never looked at it. Honestly, I never can quite see beyond her teeth to pay attention to what she wears.

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
Her necklace is yellow gold (I'm assuming high karat) and represents the Vishuddha chakra, which relates to one's personal speech, communication, creativity and power. (Google chakras if you don't know what they are). It was given to her in India by a very important woman who is a living saint and highly respected. I never see her without it.
I always notice it!

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2008 5:36:52 PM
Author: diamondsrock
Her necklace is yellow gold (I''m assuming high karat) and represents the Vishuddha chakra, which relates to one''s personal speech, communication, creativity and power. (Google chakras if you don''t know what they are). It was given to her in India by a very important woman who is a living saint and highly respected. I never see her without it.
I always notice it!
I saw her in an interview where she said that she owns only one pair of earrings...the gold square ones she is seen in all the time on T.V.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
buy guality and wear often: just what i''d expect from this $avy woman

movie zombie

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She was wearing that necklace the very first time I saw her on TV on QVC ten years ago and it''s the only thing she wears to this day. It''s always bugged me a little that the chain looks too short and chokey on her neck, but she obviously likes it.

It''s very funny that a successful multi millionaire (many times over) would have one necklace and one pair of earrings.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
She doesn''t have much jewelry. I''ve read that she thinks it is a waste of money.
20.gif
Haha - I like to think of jewelry as an investment in happiness!
9.gif

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/26/2008 11:26:06 AM
Author: movie zombie
buy guality and wear often: just what i''d expect from this $avy woman

movie zombie
exactly.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/26/2008 11:57:01 AM
Author: gemgirl

It''s very funny that a successful multi millionaire (many times over) would have one necklace and one pair of earrings.
perhaps that''s why she''s a successful multi millionaire.

movie zombie

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/26/2008 9:09:55 PM
Author: movie zombie

Date: 9/26/2008 11:57:01 AM
Author: gemgirl

perhaps that''s why she''s a successful multi millionaire.

movie zombie
So movie zombie,
Are you ready to sell all your necklaces and earrings and keep only one of each so you too can be on your way to finantial success!?

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
re necklace: i will admit that i only wear one pretty much 24/7: 18k red gold chain [solid links] with solid silver sand dollar. i get comments on it all the time. i used to wear the sanddollar on something a bit less expensive. however, once i got the chain a couple of years ago, i just moved the silver sanddolar over and said let the purists be da&&&d.

what i admire is her ability to not be tempted. it seems so far off her radar. i''m guessing if you don''t look, you''re not tempted.

i did tell my hubby some time ago i should get rid of some things and he was surprised. you are further motivatiing me! not sure it will lead to riches though..........i have another hobby/habit that actually consumes more $ than what i spend on jewelry.

movie zombie

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
MZ, what habit/hobby is that???

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
not related to jewelry in any way, constitutional legal and recently upheld by a supreme court decision in washington dc.

movie zombie

starsapphire

Shiny_Rock
Going topless?????
33.gif
41.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Thong bathing suit at the beach?!
33.gif
9.gif

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
semi-automatic weapons?

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/27/2008 10:39:34 PM
Author: part gypsy
semi-automatic weapons?
yep, that''s what i was thinking. i''m going with guns.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
nobody is distracted by her teeth? seriously, I think they''re scary.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/28/2008 4:09:29 AM
Author: MC
nobody is distracted by her teeth? seriously, I think they''re scary.

Honestly I have never thought anything but wow, they are white! I love her and of course love to watch "can I afford it."

starsapphire

Shiny_Rock
I love her pendant and I wish I could find one just like it. It is for the throat chakra, seems I may need some help in that dept. as I have a problem speaking up for myself sometimes. And she, Suze, never has a problem with speaking her mind.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results