shape
carat
color
clarity

Super cute cake toppers!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
those ARE so cute, we really debated, but decided to put the $ towards a dance floor instead.
I''m a tad bummed, since we had some great ideas-
BUT- maybe for an anniversary!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
We're not having a cake, but we got a cake topper anyway. Only now it's a fridge topper!

Why a penguin and a lion? Basically, honey is kind of shaggy and golden in the head department, and we both love the book 'Personal Penguin' by Sandra Boynton, and accompanying song. ("I like you a lot, you're funny and kind, so let me tell you, just what I have in mind..... I'd like to be your personal penguin...etc.") Aren't they cute? Love the dramatic lighting.

pengnlion.jpg

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Our cake topper were inspired by these. I found a few websites on them; a couple were from UK.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Those are too cute...

I want one with a fireman carrying the bride in his arms or over his shoulder!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
They might have one, check the website. And if they don''t, you can request one. They custom make each pair to your specifications.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s one

cherrine1.jpg

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
And another

keri-cadieux2.jpg

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
And another

Shannon-Reffner4.jpg

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
My husband is a BIG comic book collector, so here''s the cake topper I made for our wedding:
original.aspx

SO FUNNY!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Wow! You''re good, HH! I had only found the bald one when I searched...that first one is adorable! Thanks for posting them!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results