shape
carat
color
clarity

Sunny day,good excuse for bling photoshoot!!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So today the weather was so nice and the sun was bright, so i decided to play with my sparklies a little and take some new pics.
Of course, as always, the quality of the photos is not.good.at.all.... I wish to throw this camera out of the window but DH insists that it's not the camera, it's the photographer :D
So, if you don't mind my not so perfect pics, keep looking!

First, a few pics of a ring that was given to me by DH, after i gave birth to our baby daughter! It's a .35ct center diamond, G color, VS2 clarity, VG cut. Unfortunately, he thought that my fingers would be swallen due to the pregnancy (well, i also gained like 45 pounds, which i have lost now!) and he ordered the ring bigger than my size. So now, the ring is too big and my jeweler says that it can't be sized down, because the melee diamonds will start falling off :???: :(

hpim2423.jpg

hpim2425.jpg

hpim2404.jpg

hpim2405.jpg

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And here it is on my hand. Finger size 4.75!

hpim2407.jpg

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Next, is a 1.22ct, M color, SI1 clarity diamond, set on a custom made setting in yellow gold. We have incorporated a tiny ruby and a tiny emerald on the profiles of the ring, because they are the birthstones of my husband and little girl!

hpim2402.jpg

hpim2401.jpg

hpim2397.jpg

hpim2396.jpg

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One more of this ring!!!

m_diamond.jpg

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is my wedding gift from my parents in law! Neclace and bracelet in 18ct yellow gold, necklace: 10.92tcw and bracelet: 6.08tcw.
I love this set :love: :love: :love:

hpim2413.jpg

hpim2416.jpg

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is my engagement ring with my half eternity band, worn with my everyday tennis bracelet and my favourite watch!
Thw ER is .90ct, E, VVS2, triple ex cut, H&A. The band is .63tcw, E, VVS1. The bracelet is 1ct tcw and the diamonds are H-I color, VS1-VS2 clarity.

hpim2409.jpg

hpim2410.jpg

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And finally, a ring that i love very much and was given to me as a gift from my parents in law when i gave birth!

Thank you guys for looking :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

hpim2411.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Naty, it's all gorgeous! Lucky lady. :appl:
My fave is your amazing M diamond in custom setting with the 2 gemstones. Love that profile. :love:
You wear it well! Thanks for sharing and the pics are great btw. :appl:

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
All of these pieces are really very beautiful! And, congratulations on the birth of your daughter, as well as the weight loss - huge accomplishments!!! Rather than size the first ring down (I think this one is my favorite), you can have a bridge put on the inside of the ring's shank, if it's a matter of a half to a quarter size - then you won't have to worry about the melee :)

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Great photos and beautiful jewels! Love the tiny ruby and emerald in your yellow gold ring, they look perfect where they are, and such sweet sentiment! :))

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Love all of your pieces! Sounds like you are well loved by your husband and inlaws! Lucky lady! Wear them all in good health.
Also love your solitaire yellow gold setting with colored stones! :love:

sonyachancs

Shiny_Rock
bbziggy said:
Love all of your pieces! Sounds like you are well loved by your husband and inlaws! Lucky lady! Wear them all in good health.
Also love your solitaire yellow gold setting with colored stones! :love:

+1!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
natyLad|1391525612|3607624 said:
And finally, a ring that i love very much and was given to me as a gift from my parents in law when i gave birth!

Thank you guys for looking :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Wow, I love all of your stuff but this one knocks my socks off!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Natylad, your pieces are beautiful. :love: :love: a wonderful collection. Love it that your in laws spoil you as they should. Hope you enjoy your pieces for many years to come. :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Naty, your jewelry is beautiful and so are you! I especially love the new yg ring with the birthstones! That is so sweet! :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your jewelry collection is gorgeous naty!! :love: :love: :love: That necklace looks amazing on you, as do all of these pieces…I love your wedding set too…I love it all! :appl:

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, what a beautiful collection. You are one lucky lady. I wish I had your beautiful, slender fingers as everything looks wonderful on your hands.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh guys...!!! You are so sweet and so nice, making all those lovely comments about my pieces!!! Thank you all so much ::) :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results