shape
carat
color
clarity

Sun Jewelry in L.A.?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

reg

Rough_Rock
Anyone have any feedback on this jeweler? www.sunjewelry.com

Looks like they have some real good prices compared to what I''m finding in local retail locations. All their diamonds seem to be GIA or EGL certified.

I guess I''m just a bit of a skeptic, so when I see something $1k or more less one place versus another, it makes me nervous that something is up.

Also, I notice on their loose diamonds they list a cut rating of either fine, very fine, or ideal. I''m still sort of confused on the whole cut thing, so not sure where this rating comes from and/or which one I want to set as a minimum.

Thanks much,

Reg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve actually been to their booth in the jewelry district and they are super nice and helpful. I will say that they don''t seem to offer the most well cut diamonds and their settings also seem to be of a lower quality than more well-known and more expensive companies.

With that said, you get what you pay for, so if you''re not overly concerned with quality I think you would be fine with them. I did not get any sketchy vibes from them or think they were trying to pull one over one me, but I just wanted something super high quality, so I went with Whiteflash.com, a very reputable online vendor. Other good vendors are Goodoldgold.com, jamesallen.com and engagementringsdirect.com.

To learn more about the importance of diamond cuts, I would recommend that you read the diamond tutorial information under the "knowledge" heading on this website.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results