shape
carat
color
clarity

Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Shigeko1

Rough_Rock
Hi,
My boyfriend and I will start looking for an engagement ring soon. We are from Connecticut so we thought that the best place to start looking is New York City. We were thinking about going to the Diamond District, what do you guys think? Do any of you recommend a place that they trust? Im in love with the asscher cut, cushion cut and round in a pave setting. I have not made up my mind yet. We are looking to spend anywhere from $10.000 to $15,000 and maybe some more. What kind of diamond could we get with this amount of money (cut, carat weight, and clarity). Suggestions are really welcomed. We are new at this so suggestions, and recommendations are welcomed. Thank YOu.
33.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Id make an appointment and head out to see Jon at good old gold in long island.
www.goodoldgold.com

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
GOG and also check out Mark Turnowski at www.engagementringsdirect.com Good luck and let us know how you make out. Definitely make appointments, that is key.
2.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
I emphatically second the recommendation on Mark Turnowski.

His follow-up is timely, BIG emphasis on customer service, and his prices are extremely competitive.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes Mark has found amazing cushions for some PS'ers as well as other shapes. He is right in the diamond district. But you really need to make an appoinment!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results