shape
carat
color
clarity

Sugarloafs, carvings, & cabs! Share your best non-faceted gems!

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
IMG_1260.jpeg

I think these qualify, although these are doublets of sorts. Vhernier use slices of gems and then put rock crystal on top.

These are stunning! The citrine (?) and amethyst pair beautifully. Out of interest, do you ever wear the Vherniers on one wrist and your Bone cuff on the other? ;-)

Staying on topic re: cabs, I absolutely love the Vhernier palloncino designs too

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
These are stunning! The citrine (?) and amethyst pair beautifully. Out of interest, do you ever wear the Vherniers on one wrist and your Bone cuff on the other? ;-)

Staying on topic re: cabs, I absolutely love the Vhernier palloncino designs too

Thanks @Pomelo , the stones are Coral and Sugalite. You know my taste so well - that is what I bought them for - to wear at the same time as my bone cuff.

I love the palloncino pieces too :)

Starstruck8

Brilliant_Rock
Mexican fire opal, set in onyx panel and 18k yellow gold. In direct sun, flashlight and shade:
FireOpalA.jpg

I showed this before in the men's bling thread, but I'm showing it here too because I don't want these single topic threads to lapse - they are useful for inspiration and comparison.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results