shape
carat
color
clarity

Stuller questions. Bead Blast finish? x1 gold?

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
I've had a 5mm transitional sitting in my jewelry box for far to long. Im thinking of setting it in simple bezel. I came across this setting on the stuller website and I think to would be perfect. Im most likely going to do white gold and probably 14k as this is a relatively low budget project. I'm researching the x1 gold and most of the threads I've come across are old. Does anyone have it that can show pics and compare. I do not want rhodium plating for this particular piece. I want to see the difference between regular unplaced white and the x1 white. If anyone has pics that can help me out I would appreciate it. Im also curious about the Bead Blast finish. I have several matte/brushed pieces. I'm wondering how this differs? My jeweler doesn't stock this particular setting and I can't seem to find anymore images.

67045877.jpeg

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
^ can you post the link to the Stuller listing for that ring? Or the model or style number?

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
no pics but 14k x1 is white over 15 years old no plating on my wifeys ring..

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No pics either but I’ve had their X-1 white gold and I loved the color of it. Beautiful setting!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results