shape
carat
color
clarity

Stud reset + IDJ jackets = Beautiful!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
After some conversations with Luann at IDJ, they agreed to reset my old studs (possible OMCs) so they could then fit them correctly for earring jackets. The remount + jackets are finished and shipping today, and I thought I'd share Luann's photos -- because I'm SO excited!! 14K yellow gold (!) and a 4-prong martini setting for my approx. 5mm studs. Enjoy!

_10311.jpg

_10312.jpg

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful reset!!!! (And look at those adorable IDJ prongs!!!!) I love their earring jackets WHenever I wear mine I don't ever want to take them off!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful Ally!!! Can't wait to see your action pics once you have received it. :appl:

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Bastetcat! I know -- aren't the prongs so sweet? I have a feeling I won't want to take them off, either!

And thanks, Acinom! I will post some real-life photos when they arrive! Can't wait!

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
Those are GORGEOUS !!! :love: :love: :love:
I will look forward to seeing your photos of them,
and EAR SHOTS !!!!

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Ally66|1379976606|3525886 said:
Thanks, Bastetcat! I know -- aren't the prongs so sweet? I have a feeling I won't want to take them off, either!

And thanks, Acinom! I will post some real-life photos when they arrive! Can't wait!

I can't wait to see the IRL shots!!!!

When I wear my jackets the conversation goes something like this:

Bcat: I can't take my earrings off...

Mr. Bcat: Um, why not??? Do you need help?

Bcat: No, I am wearing my earring jackets...

Mr Bcat: :roll:

Bcat: =) :razz:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We definitely need some ear shots. They are very pretty!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
I love the jackets. I really want jacket but my conversation with Mr. Heididdl would be a lot different after spending as much as we did on my studs not even a year ago lol.. So I will be a good girl and wait

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Bastetcat, your conversation makes me laugh!
Thanks, Tyty! I look forward to sharing photos!
And I hear you, Heidi. But good things come to those who wait! :saint: Maybe next year...

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh my!! they look AMAZING in the YG reset!!! WOW!! and those jackets really add soooo much!! I'm like Bastetcat - my jackets never seem to come off either... maybe its how the backing works??? once they are on, they can't come off?? :Up_to_something: :wink2: LOL!!

Very excited for you and looking forward to seeing some ear shots!!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Enerchi! They're scheduled to arrive tomorrow, and I will share photos! I love the YG, too. I'm so excited to join the jacket club!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty, I wouldn't want to take them off either :]

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!! They are especially pretty in yellow gold! Congrats!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ally66|1380042347|3526383 said:
Thanks, Enerchi! They're scheduled to arrive tomorrow, and I will share photos! I love the YG, too. I'm so excited to join the jacket club!

I came back hoping they had already arrived :naughty: they are truly stunning and I love the YG!!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Waiting -- semi-patiently -- for FedEx!!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They're here, and it's true -- once they're on, it just doesn't seem to make sense to take them off!! Forgive me for only attaching one silly sideways ear shot -- I can't figure out how to rotate it. And I need my daughter to get some closer shots to share. But I love them and wanted to share one now. Better ones tomorrow! Thanks for sharing my enthusiasm!

photo_332.jpg

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Ally66|1380157689|3527400 said:
They're here, and it's true -- once they're on, it just doesn't seem to make sense to take them off!! Forgive me for only attaching one silly sideways ear shot -- I can't figure out how to rotate it. And I need my daughter to get some closer shots to share. But I love them and wanted to share one now. Better ones tomorrow! Thanks for sharing my enthusiasm!

YAY! They look fabulous!!! (I think PS has a size limit on either height or width and I think is the pic is over that then it rotates...but I'm not entirely sure. Some pics I sized specifically still reformat themselves to the original rotation I shot them at so who knows!) They still look fab, even rotated!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you!! I felt like adding that disclaimer about ear-close-ups...it's just so much...ear! But the sparkle makes it worthwhile!

That makes sense, about the size...I think I can get assistance to make the size right with my next shots.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look perfect!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Super cute!!! ...I am imagining a new project. :Up_to_something: :naughty:

Nicoleangela

Rough_Rock
These are so beautiful! I would love a pair like this! They look so wearable too. I can understand never wanting to take these off. :love:

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you, everyone! I just tried to get some new photos with my daughter's camera, but the battery died...so it will be a bit longer, but I'll post more.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty Allie! And I'm loving the yellow gold!
I need jackets :naughty:

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
They look so beautiful!! I love the way the IDJ jackets have a kind of scalloped look. So pretty. And how refreshing to see the yellow gold!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's taken a while to get a few decent photos of these guys, but better late than never, no? I am loving, loving, loving my jackets! Thanks, everyone, for sharing my enthusiasm! :love:

img_9701_cropped.jpg

img_9707_cropped.jpg

img_9709_cropped.jpg

img_9713_cropped.jpg

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!! I, too, love the scalloped look of the IDJ jackets.

Together with your necklace, I think we can call that a parure!!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Smith! I had to look parure up, but I like it! "A matched set of adornments!"

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
They came out gorgeous! Love the close up where you can see the beautiful work they did on the settings. It would be interesting to see a "with jacket/without jacket" comparison photo. It looks like you get quite an increase in visual size with those jackets. They are really pretty. Congrats!!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them and if I could wear studs, I would be all over those. :love: :cheeky:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, and I would never take them off either :bigsmile: :saint:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results