shape
carat
color
clarity

Stroller Advice Needed...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Ok, so I need your help on this. My son will be turning 1 in a little over a week. We own the Chicco Discovery travel system link here. We obviously do not use that car seat anymore but we still use the stroller. It is starting to show signs of wear and I want to keep it in good shape for baby #2. My husband and I are most likely going to start TTC again this fall/holiday, so potentially my kids would be about 2 and a half years apart if all goes smoothly. So I want to get another stroller and put the Chicco one away for baby #2. I am thinking I may want to get a jogging stroller as the wheels are more accustomed to outdoor use as opposed to my Chicco one. We go for walks daily and go to the park and to my hubby''s softball games in the summer. I have looked at Jeep and Bob brands jogging strollers and not sure what to do. I also don''t know if I should get a two seater one so that when baby #2 comes I could put both of them in there instead of buying yet another stroller. ADVICE NEEDED!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hated my Chicco stroller. It was like pushing a shopping cart. Maybe I got a lemon. Actually I probably wouldn''t have known if I never pushed a BOB. Once I did there was no going back. I also was interested in Baby Jogger strollers. You might like this b/c it is flexible and can convert to a double but isn''t a double in case baby #2 takes a tad longer to get here than planned. Otherwise I would just use the Chicco and worry about a new stroller when #2 gets here. Stay far, far away from "Jeep" strollers. You get what you pay for.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Tacori! That baby jogger stroller is so cool! I''m going to have to check to see where I can find one to look at. There is a store about an hour away that carry''s Bobs and there are a lot of them on ebay too. Do you know which line is more expensive - bobs or baby jogger? I need to make a decision soon!

Anybody else have any suggestions?!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results