shape
carat
color
clarity

stone

ringer44

Rough_Rock
Hey guys. im looking to purchase this stone. Tell me what u think.....

ideal cut
D color
SI1
polish=ex
Symm.=Vy. Gd.
Depth=61
Table=59
crown=34
Pavillion=41.1

ringer44

Rough_Rock
thanks....

slg47

Ideal_Rock
this scores 2.6 on HCA. usually we like to look for stones that score under 2, however, if you have an idealscope images that will tell more. I believe the stone is penalized for the steep pavilion, but I am not an expert. Also you would want to make sure that the stone is eye-clean to your requirements.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where are those numbers and gradings coming from?

Not AGS ideal (as in, AGS0) with the DQD report - would require id sym & pol.
Not AGS ideal with the DQR as I believe vg symm would disqualify.
Could be GIA EX cut w/ ex pol & vg symm.. if so, where is the 41.1 coming from, GIA would have rounded to 41.2?
If you have full sarin scan info please post that - you can even just attach it as an image so long as it is big enough to read

From what you have given us, assuming crown and pavilion are precise and accurate as stated, stone is worthy of further investigation (pro inspection/images) IMO.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1294565155|2818033 said:
Where are those numbers and gradings coming from?

Not AGS ideal (as in, AGS0) with the DQD report - would require id sym & pol.
Not AGS ideal with the DQR as I believe vg symm would disqualify.
Could be GIA EX cut w/ ex pol & vg symm.. if so, where is the 41.1 coming from, GIA would have rounded to 41.2?
If you have full sarin scan info please post that - you can even just attach it as an image so long as it is big enough to read

From what you have given us, assuming crown and pavilion are precise and accurate as stated, stone is worthy of further investigation (pro inspection/images) IMO.

Ditto, the stone shows potential pending further evaluation with images etc and knowing which lab report the diamond has.

ringer44

Rough_Rock
thanks all..... stone is gia certified and costs 6600

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results