shape
carat
color
clarity

Steven Kirsch ring on Facebook

P

PierreBear

Hey PSers,

I just saw that Steven posted a beautiful halo ring on facebook. I'm not in the market yet for an upgrade but am still trying to learn more about rings but seem to be attracted to these types. Can someone help me understand the details of the ring a bit better?
Looks to be 4 carats or more?
Vintage cushion cut?
Melee halo that is the same size as the shank?
Double claw prongs?

Also, is there any main distinction between this ring and Victor Canera's famous Emilia style? Was curious if there was something different between the two?

I appreciate the knowledge and the learning experience! Thanks!

steven_kirsch.png

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
the ownere seems to have deleted the thread on it but i believe its 5 carats AVC heres a better photo to show the prongs, cant comment on the melee but probably the same size

avc_31.jpg

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where's the frankie thread comparing all three?

P

PierreBear

Thanks sweet friends! I do remember that gorgeous ring but assumed the facebook posting had to be a new creation. Well, perhaps I was eagerly hoping so I could stare at it all day long. haha! Thanks for sharing Frankie's wonderful comparison of the three. I hope someone does a comparison of the AVC one day!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry I'm late to the party! :wavey: That's my same AVC in SK halo setting that I've had the pleasure of owning for a few years now. My thread got accidentally deleted by the mods (was trying to only remove a few pics from my thread) but there are plenty of other photos of it on other PS threads for you to peruse.

P

PierreBear

Hi M2B! Thanks for your response and didn't realize it until I was going through my old posts to look up something. If I remember correctly, you are also an owner of a beautiful solitaire ring as well. I know it is a matter of personal preference, but both of those rings are different dream rings of mine and I was curious which setting/style you preferred or how you felt when you would wear it (one was for more dressier occasion or daily life wear)? I appreciate your thoughts!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results