shape
carat
color
clarity

Steven Kirsch reset

Wendylynne

Shiny_Rock
OK OK OK... After two and half years of fixing the piece of SH-- that ERD/Whatever their new name is setting.. Ive finally threw in the towel and have hired Steven Kirsch to remake the entire setting. I flew in two weeks ago to meet with him and discuss... it was soo painless and easy. HE JUST GETS IT. I should have it next week....and I'm SOOO EXCITED!!!!!! WAHOO!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How exciting for you! Is the ring going to be a replica of the first one or did you design something completely different?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is very exciting for you. I can't wait to see it.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wendylynne|1471046376|4065303 said:
OK OK OK... After two and half years of fixing the piece of SH-- that ERD/Whatever their new name is setting.. Ive finally threw in the towel and have hired Steven Kirsch to remake the entire setting. I flew in two weeks ago to meet with him and discuss... it was soo painless and easy. HE JUST GETS IT. I should have it next week....and I'm SOOO EXCITED!!!!!! WAHOO!!!

Piece of shit? Yeah - um - no. I saw your ring, and while you had problems with it, that was a beautiful ring.

Wendylynne

Shiny_Rock
mrs-blop|1471047699|4065315 said:
Wendylynne|1471046376|4065303 said:

Piece of shit? Yeah - um - no. I saw your ring, and while you had problems with it, that was a beautiful ring.

Mrs. Blop... make no mistake it was a NIGHTMARE. The prongs had to be replaced with in two weeks.... It has been fixed and fixed and fixed. My local bench.. a great guy, who does lovely work told me DO NOT BRING IT IN AGAIN!!! Even my hubby told me to go pick another setting. I mean i wore a plat channel set engagement ring for 15 yrs with NO problems ever, and I beat the crap out of it!!!

what do they say ... beauty is skin deep.. it fits! ha.

Wendylynne

Shiny_Rock
MissGotRocks... its going to be a very close replica... we are tightning the split shank, fixing the halo, no diamonds on the struts, and less diamonds down shank...

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Excited for you--I'm glad you're going to get something you are happy with. I'm sure SK will do a fantastic job and please post pics as the process moves forward!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't wait to see it!!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think your reset will be amazing, can't wait to see pics!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wendylynne|1471049901|4065326 said:
MissGotRocks... its going to be a very close replica... we are tightning the split shank, fixing the halo, no diamonds on the struts, and less diamonds down shank...

I think you will love the new version by SK - just can't beat quality work!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results