shape
carat
color
clarity

Star 129

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hey VH,

This thread reminded me of this and I just called them again. I was told a representative would get back to me today. Assuming they do, I am going to arrange having some of these called in for analysis. Also of interest is Gabi Tolkowski's new modified round which I will also be investigating. We do have some Eighternity's in stock (80 facets) which are cut to ideal specs and these are just amazing. I haven't been publicizing them as of yet but we'll be featuring a full review & tutorial around the time of our grand re-opening when construction is completed. I'll keep ya posted.

Peace,

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine solitaire stone is one and I think its GORGEOUS. I love blinding people in traffic.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
----------------
On 7/16/2004 2:49:52 PM ame wrote:

Mine solitaire stone is one and I think its GORGEOUS. I love blinding people in traffic.----------------

I respect your opinion ame. The representative called me back and I'm going to arrange a few or more stones to come in for inspection upon our return from vacation (the 27th). If there is anything to them I'll certainly keep ya'll posted. If I really think they are the shiznit we'll feature them and purchase for stock.

wonka27

Brilliant_Rock
Is there a web site for these diamonds?

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
star-direct.com I believe.

Mary M.

Rough_Rock
I just purchased and 129 Star Diamond and it''s beautiful. I get lots of comments on my recent purchase. It''s 1.01 carat and I purchased it at Gilbert''s Jewelry in Webster City, IA 50595
21.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Im glad to see someone join the ranks of Star ownership! Id love to see photos!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results