shape
carat
color
clarity

Stamps in Tiffany band

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! I'm newbie with this brand and need some help with stamps in platinum band. Is there any chance this is authentic? There seem to be many different stamps around here and this looks quite...plain?

_3126.jpeg

_3127.jpeg

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Cannot tell by the 2nd picture, the engravement is cut off.
As far as the first picture, I think 99% sure it is fake, the font looks wrong.

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
fwiw I just pulled out the Tiffany silver holloware I inherited; on several of the pieces, the TIFFANY & CO. is in block letters, but the & doesn't resemble the one in the band you're asking about. That one looks more like an 8, and it seems that it is not squarely centered between the Y and the C. The holloware pieces' & is very precisely centered, and is wider, looks more like Tiffany's current &.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've done a lot of research on Tiffany hallmarks over the years, have many old pieces, and that font looks totally genuine. BTW, My Mom's old rings purchased from T. in the 60's/70's have the exact same hallmark.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Thank You Willydiamond, Molly and Jimmianne. Just this makes things difficult. Brand isn't most important to me, but I want platinum knife edge band. This band is in Europe and not very high priced. Taxes and customs raise the price when import to Finland (+/- 26%).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results