shape
carat
color
clarity

StacylikesSparkles

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
Hey married lady! I hope your wedding was all you dreamed it could be! Looking forward to the pics and story!

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Can't wait to hear all about it!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Yay, I hope it was fab!!! Fill us in on the details when you can!

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Hey there, ladies! Ahhh...I'M MARRIED!!!! Our day was absolutely gorgeous and we had an amazing time! :love: :appl:

The day before the wedding was pretty much chaos lol. I picked up my matron of honor in the morning and we went to the farm (fiance's family farm where we were having the wedding) and did some setting up. With fiance's help, we hung all the bunting and fiance hung up the painted chandeliers. Mid-morning, my cousin (and one of the bridesmaids) met us and we went to the farm next door and picked all the flowers for our table decor. Our flowers were gorgeous!! The family who has the farm offered us all the flowers we wanted for the decor, all we needed to do was come on over and cut them. They usually sell them at farmers markets, so they were a plethora of awesome colors and were just beautiful in person! After picking flowers, we went to get a mani/pedi with more of the bridesmaids, where we had champagne waiting from my (now) sister in law (since she couldn't make the mani/pedi with us). After getting all fabulous, we headed back to the farm and made all the bouquets for the girls, finished the tent set up (tables, chairs and decor) and did the rehearsal and dinner. Things were in fast forward for pretty mush ALL of that week, so it was super stressful. I decided at the very last minute to forgo staying with my parents with my MOH's and stayed with the hubs instead. It felt SO GOOD to just relax that night with him and I totally think that was the best decision ever! We woke up and I told him not to look me in the eye though lmao...after showering, I picked up one MOH and got starbucks, where the wrote "the bride' on my cup (LOVED that little detail) and then we headed to my parents to get fabulous with the other maids. I opted for fake lashes (LOVED them!) and felt like a fabulous and awesome woman! When the girls and I got to the farm, we started to get dressed and our photographer was there to get the good shots of us before the ceremony. We literally had about 15 drops of rain (we think it was Grandma letting us know she was there) and it was beautiful weather!! The ceremony was funny (apparently the stink bugs thought it was a good time to come out and we had to flick a few off each other, but it was hilarious and not too annoying, actually) and heartfelt (we wrote our own vows) and I have never been more in love with my HUSBAND than I was in that moment! :love: We just had an amazing day! I tell you though, I didn't sit once after dinner! Whew! Oh and I forgot a ton of little things (like the card box...actually, we painted a bird cage and forgot to bring it out lol, as well as the 'Mr and Mrs" signs for our chairs and just random stuff.) but it didn't really matter and we had a great time!

i_do_.jpg

_1140.jpg

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing pictures! You look gorgeous! Everyone looks so happy. It looks like a wonderful day! Congratulations! It's nice to know the little details (the card cage, Mr. and Mrs. signs, etc.) weren't really missed, and that what's really important is to enjoy the day. It's a great reminder for those of us caught up in planning the minute details at the moment. I loved seeing your pictures, thank you so much for sharing!

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
blacksand said:
Amazing pictures! You look gorgeous! Everyone looks so happy. It looks like a wonderful day! Congratulations! It's nice to know the little details (the card cage, Mr. and Mrs. signs, etc.) weren't really missed, and that what's really important is to enjoy the day. It's a great reminder for those of us caught up in planning the minute details at the moment. I loved seeing your pictures, thank you so much for sharing!

Awww! Thank you! And you're very welcome about sharing the pictures! It was a FABULOUS day and lots of things didn't go as planned, but we rolled with it, NO ONE noticed and everyone DID have a great time :appl: That whole 'don't sweat the small stuff' saying was pretty right on if you ask me!

Good luck in planning and just so you know, you're going to have an awesome time, even if your day isn't quite like you originally imagined :)

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
Your wedding was simply beautiful! I especially love the last pic. You, your hubby and friends all look so happy in the pics! Congratulations! :D

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
gem_anemone|1349119216|3277525 said:
Your wedding was simply beautiful! I especially love the last pic. You, your hubby and friends all look so happy in the pics! Congratulations! :D

Thanks, Gem! WE WERE lol :) I added a few more pics that my cousin took. She did these before everything was set up, so they aren't of the finished look. LOVING the bright colors though!

_1162.jpg

flowers.jpg

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
It all looks awesome, and you were a gorgeous bride!!! Congrats! :appl:

Have you gone on your honeymoon yet, or is that coming up soon? Jamaica, right? Can't wait to hear about that, too!

Rose-E

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!!. I love the sparkler pic. That was awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's looks amazing!!!

You looks just FREAKING GORGEOUS!!! I love the way you did your hair and your gown is just the right shade of white for a red-head!

YAY!

More pics when you have time!

I love the color scheme of the BM dresses, cohesive but not cookie cutter!

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Star: We actually went on our honeymoon last week, from Monday to Sunday and it was DELIGHTFUL! We lazed around all 6 days, only doing one excursion. The excursion we did was one of those catamaran cruises and we stopped off at Margaritaville and hubby went down the big slide into the ocean...good times! The rest of the time was spent on the beach (me under an umbrella with SPF 100 and my new husband was busy in the sun getting tan!) or in the water or just plain relaxing in our room taking naps lol...it was SO GOOD after all the wedding craziness. That said, we were both pretty excited to be back to real life and actually enjoy being married at our own home. Let me tell you, I LOVE being married! :love:

Rose: Thank you! We did that at the very end of our evening and I think it turned out pretty awesome!!

Gypsy: Thank you! I felt pretty damn amazing, so I'm am SO GLAD that the pictures are turning out so well! My Mom told me I was glowing and I totally felt like it too! I am still waiting on more pictures from the photographer (this is killing me lol), but I promise to post more when she gets them to me...ahhh!! The waiting sucks! And thank you for the compliment about the dresses! Each of the ladies looked AWESOME in my book and I'm so glad we could find a style for them that they each felt good in. I am so much happier about my choices to go a little off the grid with everything after seeing the pictures. The colors just look AMAZING and even my Mother (who thought I was pretty much nuts with all those colors and ideas) said that everything came together beautifully. Score one for me lol :appl:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! Everything looks so colorful and fun.

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
pandabee|1350484140|3287020 said:
Congratulations!! Everything looks so colorful and fun.

Thank you! To us, it was perfect! :)

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
So after chatting with you about my 'something blue' I promised to add a few more pics. We were so damn lucky to get the photographer that we did, as she was just amazing to work with and her photos looked incredible!

handsome.jpg

two_best_guys.jpg

bw_alter.jpg

first_kiss.jpg

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Some pictures taken just after the ceremony

congrats.jpg

derek_and_our_mamas.jpg

grandparents.jpg

granparents2.jpg

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
We had perfect weather for gorgeous pictures! :love: :appl:

_2009.jpg

wedding_party.jpg

fixing.jpg

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Out, here are he last ones. I just bombarded you!

dance_floor.jpg

_2011.jpg

dancing_0.jpg

daddy_and_thriller.jpg

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Stacy, I love these! Congratulations!!! You were quite the beautiful bride, and I'm so glad you decided to share more pictures of your wedding. I'm so impressed by all the DIY you did, but I have to say, I have a definite fondness for those chandeliers in the tent! OMG I loooooove them!!! :love: :appl: :D Congratulations again!

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
vc10um|1353692206|3313380 said:
Stacy, I love these! Congratulations!!! You were quite the beautiful bride, and I'm so glad you decided to share more pictures of your wedding. I'm so impressed by all the DIY you did, but I have to say, I have a definite fondness for those chandeliers in the tent! OMG I loooooove them!!! :love: :appl: :D Congratulations again!

Thank you so much! :razz: I take a ton of pride in all of our DIY stuff and I just adored the chandeliers! They were just so freaking fabulous! Everyone loved them and the fact that they all worked was a bonus. We found them at various flea markets and thrift stores and DH sanded and painted each one...they were kind of a PITA for him, but sooo worth it in the end! We are currently remodeling our 100+ year old house and I plan to use one of them in the front room. I just have to decide which color..oh, decisions! I'm actually giving one of them to my new SIL (along with an ipsy subscription) for X-mas and have given one to a cousin of mine. EVERYONE was trying to call 'dibbs' on them lol

When I added the pictures this morning, I have to say that a wave of love just came over me. It's kind of silly, but I could look at these pictures all day and just re-live those moments...bliss!! :love:

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
StacylikesSparkles|1353693840|3313400 said:
vc10um|1353692206|3313380 said:

Thank you so much! :razz: I take a ton of pride in all of our DIY stuff and I just adored the chandeliers! They were just so freaking fabulous! Everyone loved them and the fact that they all worked was a bonus. We found them at various flea markets and thrift stores and DH sanded and painted each one...they were kind of a PITA for him, but sooo worth it in the end! We are currently remodeling our 100+ year old house and I plan to use one of them in the front room. I just have to decide which color..oh, decisions! I'm actually giving one of them to my new SIL (along with an ipsy subscription) for X-mas and have given one to a cousin of mine. EVERYONE was trying to call 'dibbs' on them lol

When I added the pictures this morning, I have to say that a wave of love just came over me. It's kind of silly, but I could look at these pictures all day and just re-live those moments...bliss!! :love:

Not silly at all!!! I feel the same way when I flip through the pictures I posted on facebook, or through our wedding album! Granted, we've only been married 17 months, but still, it's so amazing to be able to look at an image and recall a FEELING, isn't it?

I love that you're using and gifting the chandeliers, too! I vote for the purple one in your house (but then again, I'm a bit partial!).

chloeishere

Shiny_Rock
Your wedding looks like it was so beautiful and happy! I seriously feel like joy radiates from the pictures. :D :bigsmile: :rodent:

Thank you for sharing them! I also love the chandeliers, what a fantastic idea!

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
chloeishere|1353814891|3314856 said:
Your wedding looks like it was so beautiful and happy! I seriously feel like joy radiates from the pictures. :D :bigsmile: :rodent:

Thank you for sharing them! I also love the chandeliers, what a fantastic idea!

Aww! Thank you so much! I really do love that you can see how much we care for each other in the pictures! I look at them and get transported right back to that day and that feeling and it makes everything all gooey inside lol

My mother thought I was crazy with all the colors and the chandeliers but she actually loved how everything turned out in the end..me too! They are even more fabulous in person!

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! You added more pictures! Absolutely gorgeous. I love the little details, like the polka dots on your toenails! Love the mismatched BM dresses. Love how happy you look! You have a twinkle in your eye in almost every pic. And I love that red hair! You know I have such a fondness for redheads. Maybe that's why I'm marrying one!

Your photographer did a great job, and so did you.

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
I'm loving the new pics! Your color scheme is so original and everything looked so fun and great together!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results