shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack Rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

just lookin

Rough_Rock
I''m new.. but LOOOOVE reading everyone''s posts.. so much information! love it!

i am having a hard time deciding what i would like for an e-ring.. my boyfriend told me to email him some pics of things i like.. the problem.. i don''t know.. i really like the idea of using a stack set and/or a rhr for an e-ring. 

i like the idea of doing a stack of rings that way for each important event in the future i can add to it (one for each child/anniversary etc).  i am having a hard time finding eclectic rings that go together, that aren''t eternity bands.  or maybe thin micro pave rings?

i also saw a picture of a vera wang twisted wire diamond pave ring that was just beautiful! but am having a hard time finding this "twisted" style (with diamonds) in a more affordable price bracket.. thanks for your help!!!

thanks!!!
26.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I have 3 stack rings that I wear on my right hand. They dont necessarily match- but they go together...does that make sense?? I bought all three from local jewelers. I bought two to go together initially, and then a yr. later while looking again I found the third- I loved it and it matched perfectly. One is antiquey-looking, with just diamonds, then another is more modern looking, with a few pink sapphires, and then the third is an eternity band just of pink sapphires. I would search around locally if I were you..I know I am just too picky to buy online- have to see it myself first!!!

just lookin

Rough_Rock
thanks for your reply! it does help!
i know.. i love looking on-line.. but i have no idea what it will look line on my hand. does anyone have pictures of their stack rings they could post? i was checking out some hidalgo rings which i really liked.. but don''t know how they will look.. and if i do the stack.. what do i do to make the wedding ring stand out? yellow dimonds maybe?

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
Hey! I''m going through the same thing - i am considering stack ring for my wedding band - but I don''t want to have just 1 for too long, it''s a bit thin for my taste! But reall,y a girl can''t demand 2 wedding bands - CAN SHE??
11.gif

I''m interested to see who posts for this!

I went to a jewlery store and the woman there had on 5 stack rings - 2 were tiny white bead set diamond eternity bands with milgrain edges - one was the same but with fancy yellows, and 2 were prong set white diamonds, (one was about 5 pointers, one was a bit bigger)- they all went so nicely together even though they didn''t match - and that yellow one really complimnetd the set!!

just lookin

Rough_Rock
i''d love to see the way rings that don''t necessarily "go together" look on the hand.
this is what is at the top of my list right now... any ideas on a wedding band to go with?
also, since i haven''t been looking locally, does anyone know if this is a style that i might find, or is this pretty custom?
thanks!
i can''t figure out how to upload the picture, but here is the link
#02-08-1506-10 (ring style)
http://www.tokensjewelry.com/flblri1.html

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Valeria has posted some fantastic stacking rings in previous posts. Will see if I can dig up the links. Some were modern coloured stones (very thin) and others were more antique.

I also spotted someone elses post with a selection on the stems of a bunch of flowers. Let me see if I can find those too!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/4/2005 10:41:45 AM
Author: just_looking!
Valeria has posted some fantastic stacking rings in previous posts. Will see if I can dig up the links. Some were modern coloured stones (very thin) and others were more antique.

I also spotted someone elses post with a selection on the stems of a bunch of flowers. Let me see if I can find those too!

I posted that Cathy Waterman pic with the rings on the flower stems- most of her bands look wonderful together but aren''t traditional stacking rings...go to ylang-ylang.com and search by designer for cathy''s work..its amazing!!!!

just lookin

Rough_Rock
love bill barnes site! some great ideas.. who knew?..
i''d love to see some pics of these styles on hands...
26.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I will try to take a pic of my rings so that I can show u- dont hold your breath though- I am NOT computer savvy!!!!
emwink.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I love these Michael B "wisp" bands- even though they are pricey- I am sure you can find something similar for less $$$.

pearlmans2.jpg

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Sorry so big!!!
emsmileo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results