color
clarity

Spin pin

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Has anyone tried these yet?

Clio

Brilliant_Rock
I want to, but they''re sold out everywhere I''ve looked.

cnspotts

Brilliant_Rock
Yes!!! I love these, they are the greatest invention ever (since velcro and band aids that is). I use 4 of them since my hair is to my elbows, it''s very thick and hard to keep up in a band. I twirl my hair up and put them in at the 12,3,6,9 clock positions. Fantastic!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I so want to try these, but I''m not 100% sure how they work!
37.gif

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
No but I bought the other one in that line, The updo thingy and its wonderful! I bought another for my daughter. I backordered the spin thing on target.com so I''ll post on here if it ever comes in.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I really want to try one. I have pretty fine hair that''s curly so this might be just the kind of thing I would like
1.gif

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
They look painful.

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
Love them! I have very thick, curly hair, and one of them holds it up. The only problem is I cut my hair right before I bought them, and the shorter front pieces keep escaping. It doesn''t hurt to use at all.

I let my sister, who has thick, straight hair try it this weekend, and it wouldn''t hold her hair. So maybe it''s better for people who have some texture to their hair?

princesss

Ideal_Rock
How the heck do you use it?

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/8/2010 2:41:31 PM
Author: princesss
How the heck do you use it?
Basically twist your hair into a bun or twist or whatever, and then place it on one side of it and rotate the pin, so the spirals catch both the hair on the head and the hair in the bun as it goes deeper into the mass of hair. To get it out you rotate it in the other direction.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results