shape
carat
color
clarity

Spencer and Heidi renew their vows...

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
...and I can sort of understand why they did. It seemed like their wedding was a media circus and I don't know how anyone could enjoy their wedding with all that hooha going on. I know they signed up for it but still.

sh.jpg

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
They're broke and it seems like it's another stunt to make money again....BUT who am I to say it's not true love :Up_to_something:

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I never thought of that. But yes, seems like it could be a scheme!

You know what baffles me. How Spencer got used to her having a whole new face. That would really freak me out. Same voice, different face.. and body. :errrr:

makemepretty

Brilliant_Rock
I don't see anything genuine in that relationship. It's all been for media attention, since the moment they met. I'm guessing she most likely just wanted new wedding pictures since she's changed her appearance drastically.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had to ask my husband who that woman was in the photo with Spencer. I knew there were media reports that she had a lot of plastic surgery, but that is very disturbing.

I agree it's got to be nothing more than another media stunt, which is also disturbing. Have either of them done DWTS yet? That should be next.

megumic

Brilliant_Rock
they are my least favorite couple ever. spencer is the devil.

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
I wonder if the ring is real? closeups anyone?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
makemepretty|1289911036|2768036 said:
I don't see anything genuine in that relationship. It's all been for media attention, since the moment they met. I'm guessing she most likely just wanted new wedding pictures since she's changed her appearance drastically.

That is a really good point. I never thought of that. She has changed so much I suppose her wedding photos look like he was married to someone else.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Ugh. What are these people going to do for jobs now that no one on earth cares about them and their publicity stunts??

Prana

Brilliant_Rock
:rolleyes: these people are just gross, IMHO.

natalina

Brilliant_Rock
Totally sounds like a publicity stunt to make money to me, too. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
... How can a relationship be real when 1/2 of the union is so uncomfortable with herself that she has to go under so much surgery to be able to cope with what she sees in the mirror? She has not learned to love herself for who she truly is... Until that is done, there isn't much hope for "them" or any other man she might end up with... Actually, there isn't much hope for her anyways...

Too bad - I believe that her insecure nature coupled with brain washed quick ascension stardom has resulted in these hasty surgeries...
She might relaize this later... Probably not sooner.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Didn't she just file for divorce like a month ago? Now they renew their vows?

They're really strange, and they weird me out. What's sad is I think it's mostly him. She seemed somewhat normal before he came along.

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Vomit.

Seriously, anything for press time.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Just seems like another event so that they could sell their pictures.

I heard a rumor that they were talking about having to file for bankruptcy. Then all of a sudden vow renewal... Heaven for bid they have to go out and get a JOB! Even Lohan was able to find a company to promote for money, at least she is trying to make money doing something.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Uh huh. Sure.

What? No one cared about the 'divorce'? No one was buying the photos? Couldn't entice the celebrity stalking photogs anymore?

"I know! We'll get married again!"

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Ugh I really wish the media/tabloids would stop paying these two for these contrived stunts! I thought I remember one magazine doing this? I with ET would've done the same.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't know why but they *really* bother me. I don't understand WHY they are famous. They are not talented. I cannot relate to them. I don't want to be like them. I just do not like them.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Gross. I can't stand them - total attention whores. And Heidi's plastic surgery makes me sick to my stomach - she was quite pretty BEFORE all of that - now she's just so very plastic :knockout:

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, gag ne

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maisie|1289909635|2768014 said:
...and I can sort of understand why they did. It seemed like their wedding was a media circus and I don't know how anyone could enjoy their wedding with all that hooha going on. I know they signed up for it but still.

I am guessing Spencer wanted to be officially married to the new and improve Heidi?!?!?! jeez.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I think it is true love
for the great green American dollar. :tongue:

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you imagine? I have no idea who are Spencer and Heidi. Just total ignorance. They look like oversized Ken and Barbie.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Crasru -- Heidi (Montag) and Spencer Pratt used to be on an MTV show called "The Hills."

I don't like that type of "reality" TV, so it took me forever to learn who they were (I've never seen the show). I wasn't missing much, apparently. They really, really bug me. I can't stand it when people become famous for no reason. Since learning who they are, I've seen them in interviews and Spencer is so arrogant, and Heidi is well...I just don't like her. I'd like to think that they're just young and they'll grow up and out of this...phase(?) but who knows.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one who's not a fan.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha... I think renewals when you have only been married like a year are silly :rolleyes:

And I actually think she looks great post-surgery ;)) The boobs are a little OTT but the rest looks nice to me.

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Um, I know I live in the back of beyond, but I can usually keep up. Only, I've never heard of these people. :confused:

E B

Ideal_Rock
They're the definition of attention wh*res. It's all for the publicity. :nono:

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
~yawn~

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
E B|1291592657|2788277 said:
They're the definition of attention wh*res. It's all for the publicity. :nono:

or just wh*res in general.

I mean.... :halo: