shape
carat
color
clarity

Space force...

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Meanwhile, the roads and bridges on this planet are crumbling. . .

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My kids would love to go to Mars! But they are too old already. :lol-2:

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm willing to believe everything I hear these days. But it's getting kind of scary now. :eek2:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If he gets to build a Death Star, he won't need the wall.
Screen Shot 2018-06-18 at 7.07.46 PM.png

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I respectfully request that Canada build itself a wall and a nuke proof dome. Everyone can come here and party. We have lots of room.:confused2:

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I respectfully request that Canada build itself a wall and a nuke proof dome. Everyone can come here and party. We have lots of room.:confused2:
Lol!! That’s awesome!!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everyone can come here and party.
We'll be there in 3 weeks. I'm going to pretend to be a German tourist to avoid the humiliation of coming from trumpmerica.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We'll be there in 3 weeks. I'm going to pretend to be a German tourist to avoid the humiliation of coming from trumpmerica.
Lol! You are too funny! Me too!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was in Canada in April. Everyone was so friendly!!,

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Irish were very welcoming to me. But then I am a very nice person. :lol:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock

Shortly after the new president of the USA was elected, several Americans have been seen sneaking into Canada.
So,... Canada's Prime Minister has made the decision to build a wall.

upload_2018-6-18_22-37-14.png

Attachments

• wall.png
    wall.png
    501.7 KB · Views: 27

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Oops, sorry the photo's so big. I don't know how to change it

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wonder if Supreme Leader Trump will propose that we build a giant golden escalator to the moon?

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey guys? Is there any point at which you can unseat him? Like, hopefully prior to him starting WW3? I get the feeling it must be impossible, because so many unbelievable things have happened. No offense to any Republicans here, I don't think any of you ever signed on for crazy.:eek2:

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As I see it... There are two fundamental problems with the proposal to create a "Space Force" branch of the US Military.

First, it will cost at least a $Billion a year in overhead that we currently do not have (further reducing effective military spending). The fact is that the Air Force has a "space force" arm. Perhaps not very big; but, likely much more cost effective than a separate branch of the military. I might agree with increasing funding in that branch of the Air Force modestly, without asking any further questions. Establishing a formal new branch of the Military and a fully staffed formal command for it would be a huge duplication of what already exists within the Air Force.

Second: If we do it - and focus such attention; Russia, China, and other countries will also establish a formal Space Force... which will likely increase the risk and difficulties with our space assets.

We don't yet live in the world of Buck Rodgers, Star Trek, or Star Wars with the ability to easily fly into and out of space; and run weapon platforms from space.... I see no reason to encourage the race to get there.

Of course, anyone watching such entertainment may well feel that we should be there... and perhaps President Trump feels he can just issue an order and we will get there in a few years. Not yet, and not with current technology or anything realistically on the horizon for the next several decades.

Have a great day,

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As I see it... There are two fundamental problems with the proposal to create a "Space Force" branch of the US Military.

First, it will cost at least a $Billion a year in overhead that we currently do not have (further reducing effective military spending). The fact is that the Air Force has a "space force" arm. Perhaps not very big; but, likely much more cost effective than a separate branch of the military. I might agree with increasing funding in that branch of the Air Force modestly, without asking any further questions. Establishing a formal new branch of the Military and a fully staffed formal command for it would be a huge duplication of what already exists within the Air Force.

Second: If we do it - and focus such attention; Russia, China, and other countries will also establish a formal Space Force... which will likely increase the risk and difficulties with our space assets.

We don't yet live in the world of Buck Rodgers, Star Trek, or Star Wars with the ability to easily fly into and out of space; and run weapon platforms from space.... I see no reason to encourage the race to get there.

Of course, anyone watching such entertainment may well feel that we should be there... and perhaps President Trump feels he can just issue an order and we will get there in a few years. Not yet, and not with current technology or anything realistically on the horizon for the next several decades.

Have a great day,

Trump's "declaration" rings hollow, another diversion tactic. Compare to Kennedy's declaration that we will go to the moon or Reagan on Star Wars.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
At this rate, countries are going to pay for our wall to keep us IN!

My husband and I said the very same thing the day Trump called Justin Trudeau a lair. Who would want to come here with this lunatic running our country?

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And meanwhile Puerto Rico is still a mess from the hurricane. We're hosting 25 Puerto Rican Boyscouts next month because the situation is so bad down there.
(Husband was a scout leader and son was an Eagle scout so we volunteered)

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So....from what I was reading this so original thought might have came from a Dave Chapelle skit.... I'm just sayin.....

I won't post the vid, some will find it offensive (its DC after all!) but if iinterested look up "United States of Space":lol:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So....from what I was reading this so original thought might have came from a Dave Chapelle skit.... I'm just sayin.....

I won't post the vid, some will find it offensive (its DC after all!) but if iinterested look up "United States of Space":lol:

Posted it right to my FB page. I love Dave Chapelle!:lol::lol:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trump will probably hire Elon Musk to build his space force. One is a psychopath. The other has delusions of grandeur who produces self-driving cars that run over people and others that spontaneously combust, yet thinks himself capable of conquering the cosmos.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results