shape
carat
color
clarity

Source for Sapphires

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mikesgirl

Shiny_Rock
I''m new to the search for quality gems. I have a diamond eternity band with 22 diamonds. I''d like to make a duplicate, move half the diamonds to the other setting and alternate both with sapphires so that I can give each of my daughters an identical ring. So where do I go for decent sapphires in a tiny size? I believe they are 1 point diamonds, so I''d like similarly sized sapphires.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gee! Those should really be small! But the idea to 'part' your ring is so wonderful!
appl.gif

I would supose that most jewelers would have such things in stock. Surely, such small accent sapphires are not sold 'retail' as larger stones are. However, I have seen some tiny calibrated rubies and sapphires at israel-diamonds.com (yesterday!). Take alook... Still, I could say that if a jeweler takes up the task to make such rings, he shold have the stones and not consider finding them a challenge at all.

Hope this helps!

Mikesgirl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the feedback. I think I'll look for a jeweler to do the work and see if he can provide the stones as well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results