shape
carat
color
clarity

Source for gemstone pairs?

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Other than Yvonne Raley, does anyone have a source for gemstone pairs? I'm looking for some medium blue zircons, 5 to 7mm. I just got a pair from Gemfix, but they are going back. (One was great, the other was uneven color...). I'm looking all over! Help if you can! Thanks

voce

Ideal_Rock
Haydenfred gems on Etsy has some pairs. Not blue zircon specifically, but they can surely source you some. Also recommend Enhoerning on Etsy, for sourcing, because it's based in New York City, and the owner knows lots of people in the trade.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
@strawrose I'm IG friends with her actually, she found me some but would be a long wait to get here. Might have to go that route though.... I didn't think blue zircon pairs were so hard to find!

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
@strawrose I'm IG friends with her actually, she found me some but would be a long wait to get here. Might have to go that route though.... I didn't think blue zircon pairs were so hard to find!

Seriously... a lot of them turn greyish or are too light. A pair worthy of David Klass jewelry needs to be found!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Seriously... a lot of them turn greyish or are too light. A pair worthy of David Klass jewelry needs to be found!
Agree! Yvonne Raley has a gorgeous 5.5mm pair, portugese cut, but slightly darker than I like and pricey!:eek2: but...DK worthy, I'd say. Glad you get it!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Or ,as was the case with the pair I got today from Gemfix, ..one stone is great, the other is uneven color and cut weird. (To be fair, I don't think Andrew cut these). My photo vs vendor: 20190402_193017.jpg

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
Or ,as was the case with the pair I got today from Gemfix, ..one stone is great, the other is uneven color and cut weird. (To be fair, I don't think Andrew cut these). My photo vs vendor: 20190402_193017.jpg

Interestingly enough, I considered those.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Be glad you didn't. Web photo much better than real life! Had they both looked like left stone, I would have been happy!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you open to preloved? Maybe someone on PS has a 7mm Blue Zircon round pair that has been languishing in her jewelry box... ;-)

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Are you open to preloved? Maybe someone on PS has a 7mm Blue Zircon round pair that has been languishing in her jewelry box... ;-)

Absolutely! That person could maybe post a pic....:whistle:

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Turns out they are a 6mm pair ... I'm thinking Loupetroop may have a new listing or two in the morning ... too late (and too tired) to take photos tonight.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Turns out they are a 6mm pair ... I'm thinking Loupetroop may have a new listing or two in the morning ... too late (and too tired) to take photos tonight.
6mm is even better actually! I just sent you an email:))

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results