shape
carat
color
clarity

Song for walking down the aisle

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
So what do you all this about "you''re so cool" By Hans Zimmer as an instrumental to walk down the aisle to?

it was the song in true romance

You can hear it here

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6ab1l2TwFp8

Or look it up and hear a sample on amazon.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
I think it''s cute!

Plus, although the movie isn''t necessarily the most wedding-y, most people probably won''t realize what it''s from.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Honestly?.... I think it''s perfect!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it would be perfect-it''s beautiful!

hopefulheidi

Shiny_Rock
I love it. It''s fun, it''s unique, but it''s still very wedding appropriate. Awesome choice!

~Heidi

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, what a fantastic idea! I LOVE this song, can''t believe I didn''t think of it for my wedding.

True Romance is one of my all-time favorite movies, and this song is so whimsical and happy- reminds me of the "happily-ever-after" feeling at the end of the movie when she is twirling on the beach with their son.

Perfect. It really is "so cool''!!!!!!

gtn

Brilliant_Rock
That is a great song choice. I love it.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Where did you actually download that particular version of the song from? I want it for my iTunes!

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
it''s beautiful! and until I saw your post I had no idea that movie existed. :) I vote yes!!

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/7/2008 6:42:03 PM
Author: Independent Gal
Where did you actually download that particular version of the song from? I want it for my iTunes!

I didnt download it i just went to youtube and did a search they have a ton of music and stuff up there. not sure where one would go to download it maybe piratebay.com or something like that.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
I love that song, and had it on my iPod''s wedding reception playlist! I think it would be a great choice for walking down the aisle.

Dutchgirlll

Rough_Rock
Wow, what a great tune!! Totally love it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results