shape
carat
color
clarity

Something Blue for Valentine's Day

TimMD

Shiny_Rock
Hello again everyone, just thought I would share my latest project. In efforts to re-ignite my jewelry excitement and do something meaningful for Valentine's Day, I contacted Lesley at BGD in regards to making something blue for my fiancee for our upcoming wedding in August. I thought I would stay safe and start with a bracelet and could expand depending on how my fiancee likes it and the design of her dress. Her favorite stone is aquamarine (outside of diamonds of course) and being we are having a beach side wedding, I figured it would a nice valentines surprise and a special way to include something blue. Lesley and BGD were great and helped me create this awesome bracelet, aquamarines by the yard, 18k white gold with each stone being .15 ct (3.4mm) and I went ahead and started a few other projects with them, to include her upcoming birthday present. I would love to do a matching necklace but have to get her input as only she knows what the dress looks like and what her color schemes will be. In the end, I am extremely happy to have cancelled by previous projects and start over and I think the outcome is even more meaningful, thanks to Lesley and Brian Gavin. I will be sure to post some wrist shots once I get them. Thanks for sharing in my excitement! :appl: :appl:

BrianGavin_Loose1b_020111.jpg

BrianGavin_BezelBracelet2b_021011.jpg

BrianGavin_BezelBracelet3b_021011.jpg

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Love it!

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE that!!! I can't wait to see real life shots! Aquamarine is my birthstone, and I would love something like that!

tannet

Shiny_Rock
I want one!! That is so pretty...blue is my fav color.

stci

Ideal_Rock
What sure taste!!!! Really gorgeous! I will like to have a bracelet like this me too! :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh!!! I would so love to have one just like it. Just beautiful Tim!!!

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I love it! What a sweet gift!! :appl:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tim!!! You are the best! :appl: I love that! :love: You have great classic and elegant taste!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a sweet gift! That's such a classic piece, one I think she'll treasure for years to come ::)

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: I love it, those aquas are so pretty and sparkly and blue:)

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeahh!!! LOVE IT! That is exactly what I want to get made for my mum's 60th, she adores aquamarines too. Great job, your fiancee is such a lucky lady!! :appl: :love:

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful, Tim :appl: Very classic and perfect for a wedding piece. Aside from being her favourite stone, aquamarines are said to symbolise a happy/peaceful marriage. Perfect!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful bracelet and such a thoughtful Valentine's gift! Those aquas are beautiful.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow - that is a seriously gorgeous bracelet, and what a lovely gift!

TimMD

Shiny_Rock
Thank you to everyone for the great feedback! So we tried to set up for a perfect Valentine's Day surprise delivery but Fedex delivered yesterday and despite my requests that she NOT pick up the package til Monday, I think she knew it was a surprise and as soon as she realized they were open on Saturday, she went and got it. 8) She loves it! It is even daintier than I imagined but I think it is a perfect way to subtly incorporate a touch of blue into her wedding ensemble. I am not sure if we are going to be able to follow up with the necklace as she said something about the beading in her dress, but if I come up with something else, I will be sure to share! I wanted to share some wrist shots, thank you again for all the great feedback. :appl:

bracelet2.JPG

bracelet.jpg

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Its gorgeous and it looks great on her! What a sweet and lovely gift.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results