Somebody please buy this...

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not it! :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry - I think it has your name written all over it! You would rock it beautifully!! Shall I call Victor for you?:appl::appl:

How kind of @MissGotRocks and I would take her up on her generous offer.:appl:

The price is listed. That means it is affordable. I learned that years ago. Go for it. :))

Exactly! @AGBF is quite correct. :bigsmile:

Cmon @Gussie this ring would look amazbling on your lovely hand.:love:

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s stunning, isn’t it?! It popped up on my IG last night with a ‘DM for price’ and it’s so good it almost made me forget that I don’t like that practice! Please buy it so I can see many more pictures!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Guess I'm the only one who sees two coffins next to each other. :oops2:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Guess I'm the only one who sees two coffins next to each other. :oops2:

And now... you have company. :whistle: :lol:

Thanks for the save, chrono!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
I think it’s gorgeous and so different!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It needs french cuts or step cuts in the band.

Yes! It popped back up on his IG recently and I remembered how much I liked it, but I’d like it even more with the cuts you suggest in the band. I’m surprised it hasn’t sold yet!

Agree it would look even better with step cuts in the band. I think it’s beautiful, but I’m not surprised it hasn’t sold because it’s a very particular aesthetic and probably very expensive (given VC’s impeccable craftsmanship and pricing) :D id wear the hell out of it if someone gave it to me for free (in case someone is feeling generous here :lol:) but for the price (I assume) I could probably get something else that fits my personal style better. It is very cool though...

edit: went and looked it up and it’s honestly priced better than I expected! A tad expensive but not completely ridiculous.

naroo_11

Shiny_Rock
The main stones were .40 each. It was a little under $6500. On the website it still looks available.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I liked it at first until @chrono said it looked like coffins. I just couldn't unsee it! :lol-2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results