shape
carat
color
clarity

Some more of my ''stuff''

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Hi guys,

Some more of my stuff, some I designed and made (the stuff that looks amaturish)...some I designed and had made for me, and more that was just, well a good buy.

win

top item rubillite and diamond enhancer, I made myself with the rubillite heart I got at the Javits center about 12 years ago.

Around 4 o''clock is an oval Cz in silver I set myself e-w because I was bored with n-s ovals.

Lastly around 8 o''clock is the princess asha I got for a song,

win

The last post is the three above surrounded by an "Arian" necklace I designed for myself based on Arian harmonics. It''s composed of blue oyster heishi, with rock crystal beads, amber beads amazonite beads, and the center ''stone'' is copal amber. Of course the findings are SS.

win

3 ring.jpg

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
choker.

win

aries and enhancer.jpg

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
This is my own design beaded moonstone w peach white and grey moonstone necklace w silver findings and a pair of earrings in brushed and shiny wg with diamonds made for me by my jeweler friend.

win

moonstone w wg diamond huggie.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
kewl win
neat "stuff" :}

I love the "rubillite and diamond enhancer" it looks awesome.

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks much Strmdr...I love it too, the stone was a gift from my SO, and I set it, and the bagettes myself. You can tell I set the rubellite, because one prong is a little crooked. *blush*...but I love it anyway. Dang it I wish I could find my setting pliers, but dear heart put them in a piece of rubbermmaid somewhere, and we haven't unearthed them yet!

The enhancer looks great on pearls or a thickish chain.

win

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Win has been very picture happy lately.
1.gif
Win, how do you scan stuff so clearly like that? Or are those digital photos? I've never understood now to scan front shots.
confused.gif
I've seen that done a lot though...I just wasn't able to make them stand right...not my scanner is broke so I depend on the ole dig cam.
1.gif

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Those are some really great pieces Win!!
appl.gif
My daughters would love the chokers. And one would steal that heart pendant from you in a secong!!
love.gif
You are building quite the collection!! Jewelry for any look!!
love.gif

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
*lol* thanks K-mom! Those are all scans. I just stand the little darlings up on the stone, and very gingerly close the lid.

I've been picture happy since I got the 3 in one HP hooked up, the digicam I have isn't worth taking pictures w/since it's so old. It's good for vacation shots, but not the close up shots that jewelry requires.

After I do the scans, I use the software to enlarge and clarify the shots. I think they are pretty darned good, if I say so myself! I have still more to post, I'm trying to keep it to one or two posts per day.

PC, Thanks for the complements! Most of my pieces are things I've loved for some time now, like the heart. The other piece dear to my heart is the amazonite and amber choker. It is supposedly linked to my Arian personality.

win

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Win, I didn't really get how you did it, until I reread it! WOW! What a fabulous idea! I laughed so hard imagining you concentrating on closng the scanning door gently over and over, withou knocking them over. Me, that would take me years, I can be such a clutz!!

I loved the pictures! They are lovely pieces and so impressed you set the rubelite yourself. Crooked, schmooked! I have seen professional jewelers with the same quality, and I can hardly tell, but the Rubelite heart really pops out at me! What a lovely!!!!

Great pieces!! More more! Anyway of getting side shots or will you be cussing at the scanner for those?
naughty.gif
9.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Win!

Great to see you again! I hope you are well.

E-W set ovals rock! ~kayla

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Hiya Kayla!!

Hows the bambino? How are you! Really really good to see you again!

I've missed you!

*hgus*

win

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results