shape
carat
color
clarity

some clarification please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tupacboy

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I am a bit new to this MMD world, my gf (who i''m hoping to propose to with this ring), is from south africa and refuses for me to use a "blood" diamond.

Can someone please explain what the difference between a "Pure Carbon Diamond Simulant" vs "Created Diamond Stimulant" is? (found on the diamondnexus website)

Also, I have put myself on the waiting list at D.NEA for a blue diamond larger then 1.25 cts, do you guys reccomend any other websites?

All help is greatly appreciated.

1.gif

EEFranklin

Shiny_Rock
Trade
tupacboy,

Though I can''t speak on behalf of DNL''s products and claims, a simulant, regardless of what they call it, what it is made of, how it is treated or what it is coated with, is not a diamond. A true white/colorless lab grown diamond is only currently available through us or Apollo, with limited sizes and availability.

For the blue, we are the only company that has offered them over one carat, and are hoping to have 1.25ct stones later this year, though ultimately depends on the output of our production, so may be sooner or later than that.

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
The word "simulant" is always used to describe a non-diamond imitation of one substance or another.

"Synthetic" or "lab created" diamond is used to describe a diamond grown through a man-made process.

There is a big difference between the two, and a big difference in price.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results