shape
carat
color
clarity

Solving the Mystery

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
I''m back on PS, didn''t end up marrying him...long story. But to solve the mystery of a very long old thread that I failed to follow. https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/alas-it-twas-my-fault.41075/ We moved from NYC to Phoenix, and we carried all the furniture by ourselves. Some of it was VERY heavy and it probably cracked. I''m a white knuckler driver and it most likely caused the final straw aka breakage/bend. WF was outstanding in helping me, I still have the ring and wear it as a RH ring all the time (kept it because my Father paid for it) and it''s got a few of the paves that are not set totally straight anymore on one tiny portion, but I''m sure that''s wear and tear and easy to fix. I''m looking at rings because I have a new man and I most certainly will go through WF in a heartbeat (if he follows my instructions that when he proposes to use a twist tie, cause I have my own taste ;-), I never meant to slander WF in any way! Just felt like I should post something after logging in 4 years later and searching my old posts to see all that happened. <3 WF and insurance companies
26.gif

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Its a pretty ring. So when did you put the pieces together and solve the mystery? Now or four years ago?

IceExplorer

Shiny_Rock
Welcome back!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
dazedland. So glad you came back and are doing well! congrats on your new relationship too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results