shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD Kelége Platinum Floral Diamond Eternity Band Size 7+

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
Listed another item from my personal collection today -- here are the links:

http://loupetroop.com/users/staci94

http://diamondbistro.com/other/960/seller.html

http://www.ebay.com/sch/staci94/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Up for sale is a gorgeous, authentic Jack Kelége platinum floral diamond eternity band. The ring consists of 4 flower blossoms with leaves circling around the entire band. Diamonds are approximately G-H in color and VS1-SI1 in clarity. Total diamond weight is approximately 0.50ctw. There is some wear to 2 of the round shaped diamond bezels and some gold solder visible in one section on the band (this is not easily noticeable when worn). Currently approximately slightly larger than a size 7 (but not quite a size 7.25) & cannot be re-sized without interrupting the floral pattern around the band. Inside of the band is stamped "PT900", "KELÉGE" along with a makers mark. Weighs approximately 6.65 grams & is approximately 6mm in width at the widest point. This gorgeous ring retails for $6,445.00.

Please feel free to send me a message if you have any questions, need more pictures, etc. Thanks for looking!

6115.jpg

5818.jpg

0729.jpg

6132.jpg

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Jack Kelege Platinum Floral Diamond Eternity Band Size 7

More pictures. :))

0734.jpg

5998_0.jpg

5912.jpg

6173.jpg

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Jack Kelége Platinum Floral Diamond Eternity Band Size 7

Love this ring, tad too small for me.

Are you still selling the sapphire/bag diamonds band size 7.5 I saw under your listings on LT?

staci76

Brilliant_Rock

Thank you azstonie. :wavey: Sorry to hear that it's a little too small for you... :(sad Unfortunately, that sapphire & baguette diamond band on LT has already been sold. :((

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love your pieces, Staci, I'm not surprised that ring was sokd :appl: :wavey:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

Very pretty band! :appl:

staci76

Brilliant_Rock

Thank you so much azstonie & Rockinruby! :)) :wavey:

staci76

Brilliant_Rock

Reduced the Buy it Now price on this eternity band today. Willing to accept reasonable offers.

CrimsonQueen

Rough_Rock
ruby eternity

Hi Staci and everyone~ I've been a member of Pricescope for quite some time, but I don't recall that I've ever posted. I have no idea if this is the correct place to send you a message, but didn't see other options. And if I'm not supposed to as a question like this, please accept my apologies in advance. Ok, here goes: I've been searching for a ruby eternity ring but they're nearly impossible to find in a size 8 to 8-1/2. Yours, are stunning! I think the square-cut one is sold, but if the french-cut one might be available (and in the right size range), is there some way I might be able to find out? Thank you, and again, my compliments on your rings!

staci76

Brilliant_Rock

Hi CrimsonQueen :wavey: It's perfectly fine to ask this question here. :)) You're correct that the square cut band has been sold & unfortunately, the french cut ruby eternity is actually a size 6.75 (& it's not currently available for sale). I know first hand how hard it is to find a ruby eternity band in the perfect size -- I'll try to keep my eyes out for one in your size range. If you want to, you can send me a message on LoupeTroop.com or DiamondBistro.com (links above) -- this way I'll have your contact information just in case I find one that might work for you... :bigsmile:

CrimsonQueen

Rough_Rock

Thanks for that lovely response, Staci! And for offering to keep an eye out :angel: I'd love to give you my contact info but I couldn't find how to do that via LT or DB :confused: I'm sorry to trouble you with this but would you tell me how I can actually send you a message (w/o posting on a public site)? Many thanks!!!

staci76

Brilliant_Rock

You're very welcome. I'm happy to help in any way I can. If you click on one of my listings on either LT or DB, you should be able to send me a message through the Contact Seller button. If you have an eBay account, you can send me a message through there as well (click on my feedback number, then click on Contact Member on the right hand side). Hope this helps.... :))

staci76

Brilliant_Rock

SOLD! :)) Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results