shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD .81 G VS2 Cushion in Platinum Bezel Ring $3,000 GIA

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I WILL ship internationally!

Asking $3,000. Amazing deal for someone who likes the setting too and still a good deal for someone looking for that perfect engagement ring stone!

http://diamondbistro.com/category/2...-81-G-VS2-Cushion-in-Platinum-Bezel-Ring.html

The short story is that I want my next project and my lovely lovely husband wants me to do it as economically as possible. We are both practical people, so this means trading in or selling this lovely ring from a very happy marriage. May it bring you as much good luck as it has brought me!

This is a 0.81, G VS2 Excellent Symmetry and Excellent Polish GIA certed (includes the GIA cert and an appraisal from Mark) hand-picked cushion from Mark at ERD in a custom ERD platinum bezel setting. It's a size 5.5 right now but is fully sizeable (within reason). I am unsure if Mark would transfer a trade-in policy, but worth an ask if you are wondering.

This is considered a modern cushion, NOT a crushed ice stone, but one with nice defined facets. It's a beautiful stone and one of Mark's signature picks. G VS2 is many people's "sweet spots" because it looks super white, can't see ANYTHING in the stone, but is a little more pocket friendly.

Price includes shipping to the US--I WILL ship internationally for an additional fee.

Questions? Just ask! No returns unless the item is grossly misrepresented.

2 percent discount for money order payments or of course I take Paypal.

Thanks for looking!!! :bigsmile:

9383882.jpg

3315505.jpg

5035972.jpg

Lottie

Brilliant_Rock
Re: My .81 G VS2 BEZEL CUSHION diamond ering from ERD for sa

Neatfreak it's amazing, especially in that setting. I want this so much I am thinking about selling my Deco transition ring to fund it.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock

Lottie UK|1317118343|3026719 said:
Neatfreak it's amazing, especially in that setting. I want this so much I am thinking about selling my Deco transition ring to fund it.

Aww thanks Lottie. It is an incredibly bright stone. These photos just don't do it justice. I get compliments everywhere.

You let me know if you want to buy it. :bigsmile:

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock

Gosh! I'm so curious about your *new* project now ... what would possibly make you give up this? Though you have lovely taste so I'm sure it will be phenomenal. Good luck on the sale! It sure would make a big juicy East West set miligrained bezeled *PENDANT* if only I had the budget for one! DARN.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock

decodelighted|1317134669|3026825 said:
Gosh! I'm so curious about your *new* project now ... what would possibly make you give up this? Though you have lovely taste so I'm sure it will be phenomenal. Good luck on the sale! It sure would make a big juicy East West set miligrained bezeled *PENDANT* if only I had the budget for one! DARN.

If I don't sell it I may make the case to my DH to keep it as a pendant! It is so gorgeous it is hard to give up.

But the short is--I want a bigger stone and we are now in a different financial place then when we got engaged and can afford it. So thought I would offer it here before trading it in at ERD. :naughty:

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock

*cries* Oh, how I WISH! Where my is money tree?!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock

Neat, I was just on DB and saw your ring and about fell off my chair. I need more cash flow. Grumble grumble.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock

geckodani|1317253565|3028296 said:
Neat, I was just on DB and saw your ring and about fell off my chair. I need more cash flow. Grumble grumble.

Special deal for you if you want GD. You have always loved this ring as much as me. :bigsmile:

geckodani

Ideal_Rock

neatfreak|1317266037|3028452 said:
geckodani|1317253565|3028296 said:

Special deal for you if you want GD. You have always loved this ring as much as me. :bigsmile:

LOL! You're sweet neatfreak, but I think even with a special deal I'd be hard pressed. I appreciate the thought though, and I hope it goes to a great home!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: .81 G VS2 Cushion in Platinum Bezel Ring $3,000 GIA Ex/E

Asked for this to be placed back up for sale now that work has settled down and I can deal with it, lol. Price reduced too! :bigsmile:

Would make a lovely Christmas gift!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results