shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD 2 JXR (Jackson's Crossroads) Amethsyst for sale

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Haywood74

Shiny_Rock
I have 2 JXR amethysts that I would like to move along to someone who may be looking for one. Both of these were precision cut by George Ellis, who posts on Pricescope from time to time. These stones appear a little bit darker in this photo than to the naked eye. I apologize for my lacking photography skills. Both of these gems are dazzling "blue-flash" amethysts.

On the left, 3.13ct, 9mm x 9mm Asscher cut. Fabulous stone all the way around. I looked at with a loupe and all I could see for inclusions were what appeared to be some super-small little air bubbles. Completely eye clean and almost loupe clean. Easily one of the top 2 or 3 cut JXR's I have seen. Asking $450.

On the right, a 13ct Barion Cushion cut. Very nice gem. Does have some air-bubble inclusions as well as some pin-pricks across the table under magnification, but eye clean from 6-10 inches away or possibly less. Asking $850 US.

If you are interested in one or both, let me know here. I really don't want to list these up on eBay unless I have a buyer lined up. Pesky listing fees : ) Thanks for taking a look.

jxrforsale.jpg

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
Re: 2 JXR (Jackson's Crossroads) Amethsyst for sale

Very nice! Classic American amethyst

erinl

Brilliant_Rock

Those are beautiful-- I really love the asscher...

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

Beautiful. I love the cushion. Too rich for my blood right now but great eye candy.

Haywood74

Shiny_Rock

Well, if the price is a little steep, I am open to offers...I do have a little bit of wiggle room to work with :twirl:

cm366

Shiny_Rock

Haywood, those are gorgeous and I'd be interested in the pair... tell me more about this 'wiggle room' of which you speak? :saint:

Haywood74

Shiny_Rock

If you took both of them at the same time, I could knock $200 off of the pair. That is about the limit to the wiggle room I believe.

cm366

Shiny_Rock

Exactly what i was going to offer! Now for the awkward question - I live in Australia, will shipping them internationally be an issue? I'll happily cover the cost of express mail or your preferred option, anything but FedEx... What's the best way to buy?

Haywood74

Shiny_Rock

These 2 JXR amethysts are on the way to their new owner is Australia. Thanks for those who replied with interests in them :appl:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results