shape
carat
color
clarity

solasfera or eighternity with regular H&A side stones?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

drkewl

Rough_Rock
What do you all think about this? Would it look weird to have 2 different types of cuts on a single ring?

Just playing with ideas in my head and thought up this one...

JD_MD

Rough_Rock
I''ve seen Solasferas in person and they are cut in a way that is noticably different from a RB (which is the whole point). Other than the fact that they look "different", I don''t see a reason why you can''t mix the stones...however I can''t find a compelling reason to do it either.

mrmedoes

Shiny_Rock
How much difference are you talking in terms from center to sides?

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Personally I wouldn''t mix up the cuts unless you were goign to do a Solasfera in the center and pears or baguettes or something on the sides.

samhahn

Rough_Rock
As JD mentioned, I see no reason why you can''t mix the cuts though I can''t figure out why you would want to do that~? Small side stones aren''t that expensive even for branded cut diamonds, unless you were thinking of something big like 3ct center and 0.6 ct + side stones or something~
2.gif
The cutters of solasfera or eighternity should have melee stones for their brand of cuts stashed away somewhere I am sure~
5.gif

DiamondLover23

Shiny_Rock
I would love it if someone posted pics of their Solasfera diamond. :)

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
I agree DL I have yet to find a picture of a Solasfera set.
33.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results