shape
carat
color
clarity

So where is everyone from?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
I've never really noticed where everyone's originates, but it was brought up in another thread (sorta) with a different topic, so now I'm wondering... where do you live?

Of course not an exact town (as that's highly against PS rules), but a general area.

I live in western Massachusetts in a small town. I've lived in New England all my life and have only been on vacation outside this immediate area once!
6.gif
I went on a cruise to Puerto Rico, Dominica, Barbados, and St. Thomas (my favorite) a few years ago.
10.gif

So, what about you?
2.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I live in the north east of England in a little village.

I have lived in this area for most of my life - apart from 4 years spent living in Germany.
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
the high desert of New Mexico.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dublin, Ireland.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Born in northeast Italy. Now live [and mostly grew up] in the northeast US [Boston suburbs]! Have travelled much of the world except South America, mid-east and Africa [oh, and Antarctica].

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
I grew up on Lake Erie in Pennsylvania, and moved to Florida with my fam about 14 years ago. I now live in the Palm Beach area and love it!!! (I did live in Las Vegas last year
17.gif
)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Outside of Philadelphia.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
I was born and grew up in Southern California, went to college on the West Coast (I *LOVE* Irvine!!!), then a couple of years after graduating, I moved to North Carolina to spend time with my ill grandfather, and after he passed away I was *THIS* close to moving back home when I met my now husband. I moved from N.C. to Georgia in January to marry him.

There are positives and negatives to both coasts of the U.S., but I do miss Cali!!!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Both DH and I are from Texas, but we currently live in (and love!) Oregon.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m from New England, as is my FI. We''re not too far from Boston, depending how you define "too far."
1.gif

misysu2

Brilliant_Rock
I grew up in Iowa and Illinois and now live in Texas. FI and I will be moving next year-- we''re hoping for Washington State.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
DH and I live in Northern California.

Linda

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
Bahrain for me...

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Born in south Florida, raised in southern Indiana, now live with DH in the west burbs of Chicago, IL!
9.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am ALSO from Western MA nebe! If Exit 2 means anything for you you'll know from where. My DH is from San Diego, and we live in WI now because we're both working on Ph.D.'s. I also lived in Torino Italy for a year too at one point...

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
SF Bay area, California

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Seattle, WA suburbs

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/25/2007 1:04:00 AM
Author: neatfreak
I am ALSO from Western MA nebe! If Exit 2 means anything for you you''ll know from where. My DH is from San Diego, and we live in WI now because we''re both working on Ph.D.''s. I also lived in Torino Italy for a year too at one point...
Really? I''m exit 3!!
36.gif
What a small world!
37.gif

I think I''ll always live here if we stay in the states but I''m positively dying to live in Europe for a while. I don''t think FH is feeling that unfortunately so I guess hot summers and cold snowy winters are in my future!
9.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2007 10:05:33 AM
Author: nebe
Date: 11/25/2007 1:04:00 AM

Author: neatfreak

I am ALSO from Western MA nebe! If Exit 2 means anything for you you''ll know from where. My DH is from San Diego, and we live in WI now because we''re both working on Ph.D.''s. I also lived in Torino Italy for a year too at one point...

Really? I''m exit 3!!
36.gif
What a small world!
37.gif

I think I''ll always live here if we stay in the states but I''m positively dying to live in Europe for a while. I don''t think FH is feeling that unfortunately so I guess hot summers and cold snowy winters are in my future!
9.gif

It is a small world, I spent a lot of time near you in college (a few of my friends were from that area) and was thinking of getting married at one of the parks near you before we ditched the MA idea. At least if you never leave the Berkshires/surrounding areas are a great place to call home!!!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I was born and raised about an hour north from Montreal, Qc, Canada. FI is from the "South shore", what we call the area opposite the southern shore of Montreal. We''re currently in the city while I''m finishing college at Montreal U; we''re not sure where we''ll be going after that. I''m longing for some change and moving to another province, but even though we talk about it, FI has admitted he''s not sure he could do it. We''ll see, I guess.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Hey Anchor, you live in Montreal now? I''m going to be in Montreal on business Dec. 5-7. Not sure of the sched yet, but if it''s flexible enough, maybe we can meet up!

Alienor

Rough_Rock
Born and raised in France.
Currently living in Seattle, WA suburbs like impatient one.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beacon,

We will have to meet one day. We live pretty close by. Maybe at the next Bay Are get together!!!

Linda

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2007 12:38:16 PM
Author: Independent Gal
Hey Anchor, you live in Montreal now? I'm going to be in Montreal on business Dec. 5-7. Not sure of the sched yet, but if it's flexible enough, maybe we can meet up!
What? YES! I would love to meet you! I have classes on Wednesday 10:30AM-12:30PM and on Thursday 9AM-12PM. If you have some time, tell me where and when and I'll see what I can do.

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Good old Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania here. And I''m cold.
23.gif

blueyes157

Shiny_Rock
The FI and I currently reside in the Lehigh Valley area of Pennsylvania. I grew up here and FI is originally from Pittsburgh. We both went to Penn State University together. What a great thread!

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Formerly from the West Coast of Canada. Now Southwestern Ontario near Toronto.

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
I grew up and currently live in Denver, CO, but spend a lot of my youth in Boulder as well.
I also lived in Dublin, Ireland for awhile and am hoping to eventually move back to Ireland although I truely love Colorado

fansynancy

Shiny_Rock
I grew up in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. I went to college in Oberlin, OH. I got married and lived in Rhode Island. Now I live in Harrisburg, PA and Huntington, Beach, California. My husband and I just sold our business and retired. We want to live in So Cal all year, but our kids don''t want to leave their school.

Nancy

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
OK Anchor! I should get my schedule and flights sometime this week and then I''ll let you know what''s what.

Are you anywhere near, I think it''s something like 1700(?!) W. Sherbrooke?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results