shape
carat
color
clarity

So....my oven exploded today!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
HI:

I hope you don't have any trouble finding a replacement. I read, like everything else in Covid, appliances are in shortage.

cheers--Sharon

Thankfully this was a double oven, so only the top oven's "inner" glass shattered, and only the top oven was put on self clean cycle. When I close the door it looks normal. I used bottom oven for bakeware storage mostly (except for holidays like Thanksgiving) when both ovens are in use at the same time. So....that being said, I have moved the bakeware to the top oven which is now non-functional, and will temporarily use the bottom oven for now! I will have time to shop around, and it's another 6+ months 'til Thanksgiving!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just be careful Walking around your kitchen in bare feet. I just broke my favorite deep pyrex pie plat...shattered all over the place from a 12 inch fall out of the cupboard..half on oriental carpet other half on wood floor. Despite major cleaning of glass from all surfaces just stepped on tiny shard too small to see but hurts as hell and can’t get out of my tough foot skin.

Just be careful Walking around your kitchen in bare feet. I just broke my favorite deep pyrex pie plat...shattered all over the place from a 12 inch fall out of the cupboard..half on oriental carpet other half on wood floor. Despite major cleaning of glass from all surfaces just stepped on tiny shard too small to see but hurts as hell and can’t get out of my tough foot skin.

Ooooouch. That's the worst. Hope you're feeling better now and was able to get the glass out.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results