shape
carat
color
clarity

So it didn't work out...

squazy

Rough_Rock
Unfortunately my engagement didn't work out... It is a sad thing to go through but will come out stronger in the end. I am however left with a ring that I am unsure as to the best way to get the most value out of.

The ring is a Tacori 2620RDMDP Size 7.5 set with a GOG AVC 1.16CT G SI1. It is a beautiful ring - however I am looking to part ways with it now and am not sure what the best way to do that is? I realize I am going to have to separate the two - but what avenues are the best to do that? I know GOG has a great upgrade policy - so I realize I could utilize that to help with the sale - however am not sure how to advertise it. As for the setting, eBay? Any guidance is MUCH appreciated.

Thanks

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
You might not have to separate them. You could offer the ring on Diamond Bistro & advertise it here on PS in the "Preloved" forum. --OR-- You could ask GOG about consigning the whole ring (or individual parts).

Do you have any pictures of the finished ring?

And I'm sorry your engagement didn't work out. Wishing you a fresh new start & lots of luck on finding the real Ms. Right!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
decodelighted|1331761908|3148717 said:
You might not have to separate them. You could offer the ring on Diamond Bistro & advertise it here on PS in the "Preloved" forum. --OR-- You could ask GOG about consigning the whole ring (or individual parts).

Do you have any pictures of the finished ring?

And I'm sorry your engagement didn't work out. Wishing you a fresh new start & lots of luck on finding the real Ms. Right!

Yep. I would go this route :)

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'm sorry that your engagement didn't work out. I agree with deco and amy. I'd try to sell them together via Diamond Bistro and the pre-loved forum or else send it to JBEG or GOG for consignment.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I would definitely go for their suggestion. It is the most sound and the best way to realize as much return as possible on your initial investment.

Condolences for the broken engagement - I hope you find happiness in the near future!

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry to hear things didn't work out but I'm glad to find out it was sooner vs later!

When did you buy your AVC may I ask? Prices have increased a lot in the past few years and I highly recommend consigning it with GOG as an entire ring to help recoup most of the cost. It's a very popular combo :)

If you just bought it and you need the cash you could use GOG 70% buy back policy on the stone and consign the setting with them OR sell the setting on DB, the preloved forum here or locally.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely agree with consigning with Good Old Gold! That is an immensely popular setting and the stone is perfect for it! GOG is the best place to consign in my opinion. If you did buy recently, you could always keep the credit for the stone at GOG until you find your true love and just sell the setting. But I think you really might sell it together if you price it right.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results