shape
carat
color
clarity

SO EXCITED...UPDATE! Tanzanite and Diamond Pendant.

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
AB9EBA1B-B318-4793-A8BA-C48C4D260354.jpeg F51DC9E0-A9E7-4ABA-8FBA-F6A424007629.jpeg
UPDATE.....eek.........I’M SO EXCITED!!! :appl:

I have also just posted this in Coloured Stones as I started a thread there about this pendant a little while ago, then I moved it to here, but thought I’d better do the update separately...I hope that’s OK.

There’s me researching, asking for opinions and pondering back and forth what to do......WELL!!
My DH, without my knowledge, took some time off work and returned to the Jeweller (a return journey of a good few hours) and presented me with this gorgeous Pendant on our 30+ year Wedding Anniversary! :love:

As I picked the box up I thought “Ooh lovely some jewellery, probably earrings” and I opened the box to see a necklace....and as I looked at it I just couldn’t compute what I was looking at, then I realised it was THIS necklace! For the first time ever I burst into happy, ecstatic, overwhelmed tears...and cried (happily) for ages!

He even had them put it on a longer 18ct white gold Spiga chain for me so it hangs perfectly and I think it looks even better on the Spiga than on the original chain. Stats- 5ct Tanzanite with 1.5ct G/H VS Diamonds set in 18ct White Gold. ( I do need to get it appraised independently now).

I LOVE IT...I was so overwhelmed for the whole day..I didn’t have a clue he’d gone back and bought it for me...what a Star!!
I have to keep looking at it to believe it’s now mine..MINE! :appl: Yippee!

Q

Queenie60

Congratulations. Beautiful pendant.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is STUNNING! It's even more beautiful than it seemed in the photos you posted previously!

I absolutely love it, @Hounddog - how generous of your husband! And happy happy anniversary!

Seriously beautiful!

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you Queenie60, I can’t believe how lucky I am, it’s so kind and amazing of him! I love it!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s beyond gorgeous. The color is breathtaking.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simply STUNNING!! Love the color.

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much @mrs-b, I’m so pleased you like it and think it’s even better than in the original photos. I’m just amazed it’s mine! He’s been so kind and even the secret journey he made to get it makes it even more special to me. Thank you, and for your kind Anniversary wishes too.

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much @Daisys and Diamonds, I have to say...I feel like ‘Royalty’ when I’m wearing it! Lol!

Thank you both @whitewave and @Stone Hunter, it’s actually the colour of the Tanzanite that first took my eye, it just ‘sang out to me’ from the jewellers window, it’s so intense and I think such a gorgeous shade of Purply Blue. I can’t stop smiling about it.

Last edited:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Great story, great pendant. Happy ending/anniversary!

cheers--Sharon

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pendant! :clap:

bespokecarmel

Shiny_Rock
What a lovely pendant! And such a sweet story; both the pendant and the hubby are keepers in my book!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
its absolutely stunning - congratulations! :appl:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous. Congrats!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that your husband surprised you with this gorgeous pendant @Houndog :kiss2: So romantic and sweet and loving. Every time you put it on you will not only enjoy it's beauty but you will be reminded of his love for you. I can tell how much this gesture meant to you and your story made me feel all mushy lol. It's absolutely beautiful. That color :love: Happy Anniversary!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That pendant is stunning, but your husband is the real gem here! Happy anniversary and many more!

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
Awwwwwwwwww that is so sweet of your husband!!!
I wanted to comment on the beauty of the Tanzanite color, it really pops to me however the gesture from your husband trumps that beauty!! And for a super nice reason: Happy 30+th Anniversary!!!
Wear it in good health~~~~!!!! :D:D

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:appl:Oh wow!!!!
That is gorgeous!!!! :appl:

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that’s stunning.
What a lovely husband, going back and getting you your dream necklace.
The joy of a beautiful, thoughtful and loving gift NEVER wears off.
Enjoy.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The most fantastic surprise ever! That COLOUR!!

Huge congratulations on your anniversary! Please post a neck shot!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a sweet story and wonderful surprise! The pendant is beautiful and will always be so special for you as it was a very thoughtful gift. Enjoy!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous @Hounddog, fabulous colour and beautiful design.

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Oh what a GLORIOUS story!!! How wonderful! I mean, I love the pendant, that is stunning. I especially love the way that it is on the chain with a hidden bail. The metalwork looks really lovely, including on the back - there's something handmade looking about it, it's really charming. I just stalked your other threads and I can see there was a touch of concern about that. What do you think of it in person again? And the colour of that stone... mmm!!!

However, what's more wonderful is what your husband has so wonderfully done for you, going back to that jewellery shop to pick it up for you. How wonderful. Awww, I feel all warm and mushy about it. What a lovely story. Congratulations!

We would love more pictures!!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh my goodness! That color is stunning!! Please post more photos!! Happy 30th anniversary!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful color...lovely pendant! What a wonderful surprise!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! It is truly beautiful. What a wonderful DH! Happy 30th anniversary! We need some neck shots!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! What a wonderful thing for your hubby to do! It is a perfect necklace. I hope you wear it every day, or at least often, and it brings a smile to your face every time. It is a truly beautiful piece. Congratulations on your anniversary!!!!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love that intense blue:P2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results