shape
carat
color
clarity

So close :(

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

UnluckyTwin

Shiny_Rock
Just needed a place to express some momentary sadness... We have been waiting to hear if SO was going to get into grad school. His stipend from grad school would be a bigger salary than he is on now since he just has a part-time job. Bigger paycheck = money for rings and a ceremony. Lately he''s even been asking what kind of ring I was interested in, and last night he found one that seemed like a good price for him and that was GORGEOUS. Well, today we found out he did not get into grad school. (Unless he is lying to me and bought the ring but that would be unlikely and CRUEL.) So, oh well.
7.gif
Next step is to look for a teaching job at a high school, which he would be qualified to do. Jobs are rare but just maybe the universe will be on his side this time. ::sigh:: Thanks for listening.

legallyspoiled

Shiny_Rock
I know that things seem impossible right now but stay optimistic. I''m sure there is a great opportunity out there for him!

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry for the disappointment. Best wishes to your SO in his job hunt.

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry. My boyfriend has been looking for a job for six months now. I know how frustrating it is, especially when you know he wants to be engaged. He just...can''t right now. This week, we''re waiting for a call back about a job he interviewed for last week. He felt great about the interview, but so far, we''re just waiting and waiting. The longer we wait, the less optimistic we are. But I do hope you will be able to stay optimistic despite the difficulties. He''ll find something. The good news is you know you both want it, so it''s only a question of time. I think that''s preferable to waiting for a proposal when you don''t really know what his intentions are, right?

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry things didn''t work out as you had hoped
7.gif
I hope he has good luck finding a job

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
I wish you both luck... dont worry things have a way of working themselves out and it can only get better

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
sorry to hear that. Good luck! I''m sure things will get better and better :)

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear about this.
8.gif

Tell him not to give up, this could just be a temporary setback. It will all work out in the end.
((HUGS))

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
As legallyspoiled said, try to stay optimistic. I'm so sorry you all are going through this hard time. I know it can be frustrating. My BF couldn't find a job in his field for about 7 months after he graduated. He was barely living paycheck to paycheck by working at a home improvement store full time. I remember him going to so many interviews and never getting a call back. Eventually he found a great job and while it doesn't pay the greatest, he is really happy with it and is slowly working his way up the company.

It will work out in the end. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results