shape
carat
color
clarity

So Close - chose the stone and setting!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Just had to share because I am so incredibly excited - bf placed the order for the setting on Monday from Signed Pieces. Thery said it will be ready two weeks from this past Tuesday then two days to ship. It will be shared-prong small stones about halfway around, about .33 cttw (.025 ct stones, F-G color, very similar to Demelza''s rings: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/finally-my-wedding-set-lots-of-pics.24544/ only smaller center and sides, and small diamonds only partway around). And then yesterday our jeweler called to say that she found a diamond she thought we might like and we went and saw it and its gorgeous! Bf was almost as excited as I was
9.gif
. Its a 1.12 ct G SI1, and it was perfectly in our budget. So now we just have to wait for the setting to arrive and hopefully we will love it as much as we think we will, and then two weeks from today we will take it to get set.

Once its set, bf will pick it up and then...hope for girl soon. But I think it will be, because he keeps saying he "can''t wait for it to be official" etc... I know he was going to call his mom from work (he had to go in today
7.gif
) to tell her about his "plan" for the proposal (which is hopeful because it implies there is a plan). I also think it won''t be too long after the ring is ready because we also went and got his engagement present today and I know he can''t wait to get it:

https://commerce76.datapipe.com/skagen/store.asp?area=FullProduct&productID=296

So anyway, thanks for reading, and I''m so excited - keep your fingers crossed that the setting is perfect in person and that the proposal comes girl soon - I will make sure to post pics as soon as the ring is finished and on my finger!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! I hope its girl soon too, because we want to see pictures!!!
3.gif
2.gif
36.gif

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Hooray for progress!!!!
9.gif
fingers crossed for girl soon!!
36.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Amber: I''m so excited for you! Your ring is going to be beautiful. It will definitely be girl soon for you!

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!!!! I can''t wait for you to get it Amber ~ I think it will definitely be girl soon also!! I''m so excited you went with the Signed Pieces setting ~ I''ve been dying to see some more pics of their rings ever since I talked to them!

YAY AGAIN!!!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Amber,
It''s so exciting for you I''m sure. Hope it''s girl soon! I am a big fan of signed pieces and can''t wait to see you ring!!
1.gif

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Best of luck of getting it girl soon! HOW EXCITING!!!!

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
YAYYYYYYYYY
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

The ring sounds beautiful and the boyfriend sounds excited about getting engaged!!! Congratulations on all points!
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Hey Snow - your post made me giggle, because he was somewhat excited about it before we got his watch, but couldn''t realy understand the extreme impatience for the ring, and now he says he can''t imagine how I waited this long! I guess for boys you have to give them some extra motivation
11.gif

Seriously though, he does keep saying (and agreeing when I say) that we are really ready to be official - it was cute for a while to tell people we were ring shopping, but now that everyone knows its definitely time...

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OK girls, a very exciting update and I just had to share. Bf just sent me an e-mail - he called Signed Pieces and they just shipped the setting!! So it should be here Monday or Tuesday at the latest!! Which means that the very next day, we will take it to the jeweler to get inspected and have our stone set, and then I just have to bite my nails (well not, because I want them to look nice when I get the ring...) until he actually proposes!!

SO CLOSE
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
YAY!!!

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
I''M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!

YOU MUST POST THE RING (and the engagement story of course!) as soon as it happens!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

37.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results