shape
carat
color
clarity

So any PSers own have pics of Fiji pearls/jewelry?

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hello! I’ve been trying to find threads about those seldom seen Fiji pearls and only found a few pictures and old threads! So if you have any Figi pearls loose, jewelry, please post them here. I have a itch for some, but need help by seeing yours. If possible also post on a white background in direct and indirect lighting. Size of your pearl and what metal if in rings or other type of jewelry. Thanks so much!
-C4C

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you google the words "Fji pearls forum" you'll find links to threads with lots of photos of people's Fjian pearls on the other pearl forum. ;-)

Pinkmartini87

Brilliant_Rock
@pearlsngems Woah! I’ve never seen anything like it! I was reading Fijian pearls are a subset of Tahitian pearls. Do Fijian pearls hold their colors better than Tahitian pearls in direct sunlight? Should I be looking for/buying Fijian pearls instead? Are they way more rare/expensive than typical Tahitian pearls?

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cees has Fijian pearls. You can get his opinion on body color and overtones and how they hold up in sunlight. My experience is limited to one lone Fijian pearl. :roll2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results