shape
carat
color
clarity

*Snlee*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Shannon72781

Shiny_Rock
Hey there, I just saw the comment you made on my e-ring thread in SMTR. Thanks for the compliments
28.gif

Since we are almost ring twins, I was wondering if I could ask you a couple questions about your wedding band.

What are the points of the diamonds on your band? I have no idea how big to go...I mean, the bigger the better and all
31.gif
but I would really like to keep my width fairly small since I don''t have a lot of room to spare or my finger!

Also, is your a full eternity or semi? I really would like a full, but again that''s up for debate! I really would love a Memoire!

Thanks so much for reading!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Hi Shannon! I just got back from vacation so I'm catching up on PS. I'd be happy to answer your questions. My eternity band has 3 pointers (.75tcw). I think the 3 pointers are perfect because the diamond solitaire still stands out. Also I love how the width of the band (2mm) is about the same as my ering. Have fun finding a wedding band!

Shannon72781

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! Just saw your post now!

The 3 pointers look beautiful with it and I love the small width. I''m considering a semi-eternity band and will be looking for one in the near future.

I''m close to NYC, so I may take a look at Signed Pieces, though I would LOVE a Memoire...we shall see!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results