shape
carat
color
clarity

small ruby oval ideas

88_star

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I have this ring given to me by my mom with rubies and diamonds. No idea on the quality of the rubies but I did find out they are all slightly varied in size but close to 3x4. She's given me permission to make it over and do what I want with it.

PastedGraphic-1.png

Potential ideas I've had so far:

- station bezel necklace
- some sort of band, lots of ideas below
gitones-all-ruby-second.jpeg
Screen Shot 2022-07-31 at 6.34.34 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-07-31 at 6.34.44 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-07-31 at 6.34.50 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-07-31 at 6.34.55 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-31 at 6.34.39 PM.png

I had a jeweler do a mockup real quick of the collet style but wasn't totally loving it. The 10 stones are enough to make an eternity set E-W and I think I could make it work with a slightly less chunky bezel but I'm not sure. I keep leaning toward a ring since that's the type of jewel I'm most likely to wear but I also could use a good DBTY bezel necklace. Some of the ideas are quite old and TBH I'm not sure they are really my style anyways I was just trying to find some good examples using ovals in bands since it's not as common.

Hit me with all your thoughts! I'm in project limbo and I don't *need* another one but my brain is craving something to do.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results