shape
carat
color
clarity

Small Fry versus Big Fry

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have no desire to participate in a current thread about some minor actor who appears to have broken the law. I had never heard of him before he allegedly pulled a stunt and he has no political power. I will not be drawn into acting as if he has the importance of Donald Trump, who has great power and is usurping the powers of the legislative branch of the government right now by trying to get money that Congress expressly denied him.

Today a report came out that his illegal policy of separating children from their parents at the border has led to one report per week of sexual abuse at the hand of government employees, most of these contactors benefitting from Trump's policy. (Trump never fails to as much as he can of what would have been government business at one point, making his cronies rich.)

We will have to wait and see whether Trump, in his meeting with Kim Jung Un destabilizes the position of the United States in the pacific with Russia and China by making a move to remove American troops from Korea. He has already done damage to our country by ceasing the combined naval exercises of out troops and our allies, a move he made without consulting his own experts or Congress.

I will not enumerate all the ways in which Donald Trump endangers our country. I do not have the time or the space. But he is not a small fry.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He's more of a big Cheeto or circus peanut.

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, and the Democrats and left-leaning (whatever you want to call them) will snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, if they can't resist the distraction-generator and don't keep their eyes on the prize. If they engage again, like last time, in the childish tantrums and naiveté about how the parties work, ala "Bernie was robbed!!" and of "Oh I can't vote for someone who isn't worthy of my vote" and (my personal favorite) "My not voting is going to teach the party a lesson!!"

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I hope so.

Judging by what Matt Gaetz tweeted today the republicans are concerned. Does this idiot think witness intimidation is legal?

What a nut job! Apparently he sent a text (not sure to whom) explaining his tweet that said “It’s testing the veracity and character of Michael Cohen,” he wrote. “That is allowed.”

Really now! This guy also got into an argument with parents of Parkland shooting victims at a gun control hearing. What a charmer.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a nut job! Apparently he sent a text (not sure to whom) explaining his tweet that said “It’s testing the veracity and character of Michael Cohen,” he wrote. “That is allowed.”

Really now! This guy also got into an argument with parents of Parkland shooting victims at a gun control hearing. What a charmer.

Gaetz has been called the “ Trumpiest Congressman In Trump’s Washington”. He sure is living up to this title! Just when you think these people couldn’t get any worse, they always manage to lower the bar.

Gaetz takes to twitter to mistress shame the man who paid off the thrice married President’s mistresses.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results