shape
carat
color
clarity

Sketchers Shape Up Sneakers/Boots

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Is anyone using them? I tried them on in DSW yesterday and found them to be surprisingly comfy. Still, since they aren''t all that attractive, I couldn''t let myself spring for the $100 without hearing what your experiences are with them. #1 question- Do they work! Are you getting a better work out? More toned? Do you wear them for errand running or just to work out? How long till you see a difference?

septembergirl

Shiny_Rock
Good question and I would like to know too because I tried on a pair and found them to be very comfortable. I own MBT''s and I just can''t wear them for long periods of time because they are not very comfy. I am on the fence with purchasing the Shape Ups.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
I got the boots about a week or so ago, so not enough time to tell if they work or not. I can definitely feel the fatigue in my calves though. A woman at my office has a pair of the sneakers since Christmas and she says they have worked for her.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

A gal I worked with felt they improved her posture......

cheers--Sharon

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Kismet-I look forward to your review when you are ready to make one.

A colleague at work told me today that she didn''t feel they made much of a difference fitness wise, but did echo that they are extremely comfortable to walk in. So maybe the key is that you''ll walk longer than you otherwise would?

Kismet if you have glowing reviews i could definitely be swayed, but I think right now I''m setting my dollars towards Tracy Anderson dvds.

LovelyHearts

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I''ve seen the TV commercial and have been curious as to if they work. I was thinking of getting a pair to go jogging in but they look high and knowing how clumsy I am, didn''t want to fall on my face. I''ll check back to see if anyone on PS has a pair that they''ve been putting to use.

MsP

Brilliant_Rock
Look up MBT''s. They''re the original and from what I''ve read, superior.

Also, I don''t think you''re supposed to jog in them... not only is it possibly dangerous, the movement doesn''t take advantage of the design of the shoe.

Butterflyblu

Rough_Rock
I bought a pair of the Sketchers Shape Up shoes. They are so comfortable and I did quite a bit of walking in them and I could really feel my legs working more so than wearing regular shoes. I love them and will keep wearing them. I bought them at the Sketchers Outlet for $99.00
36.gif

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome Butterflyblu! Thanks for the update.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
They intrigue me but I''m not sure that I''m a full believer

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results