shape
carat
color
clarity

Sixth time is a charm "Too picky?" re-do picks

Lodilaker

Rough_Rock
It was suggested that I start a new thread for my re-do picks, so here it is. After learning a lot about what I didn't want :wall: we used the 2.04 ct princess, .72 tw traps and side stones from the previous attempt at a custom ring,added 20 half-pointers, 10 on each side to commemorate our 20th anniversary And this is the result. Very happy with it and just added a 1.05 ct band and find myself stacking with an emerald and diamond band I have as well...love having options :appl:

_1427.png

_5801.jpeg

_1429.png

_5806.jpeg

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
VERY nice! Beautiful reset ... congratulations! :love:

Lodilaker

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. Congratulations.

Lodilaker

Rough_Rock
To stack or not to stack?

_5810.jpeg

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Your re- do is beautiful! You must be so happy :appl:
I think stacking is such a tricky thing (harder than it looks to get right I've found!), personally I really love your new ring just with your diamond band, it's such an elegant, classic look. But at the end of the day, it's what you love, have a play with your rings and see what you like best, either way your rings are beautiful so you can't really go wrong! :)

Lodilaker

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the kind words, I agree, although I might get a small 2mm white gold bandfor in between the two for separation..

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful & classy. I also prefer it with just the diamond band. It's very elegant.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great choice on the new setting! :love: Lovely classic design that will be timeless!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. Really gorgeous ring.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your reset is very beautiful - congrats on such a lovely choice!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Your reset turned out beautifully! :appl: Congratulations! :clap:

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the reset. The previous one, ugh. It looks like the setting is "eating" the princess cut diamond. Not good. Now the princess cut diamond looks bigger, brighter and more beautiful in the reset. Enjoy. I'm picking up my reset tomorrow.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results