shape
carat
color
clarity

simple wedding bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can anyone recommend a site that sells simple 2 mm wedding bands. Seems like I found one before that sold bands for $25/14K gold! I''m wanting a few to wear on my right hand and nothing too expensive since I''ll be painting and putting up wallpaper for our house remodel/selling, etc.

Thanks,
Michelle

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't know about a site but Im sure you can get them really cheap at even walmart if you want gold. Plat might be an issue.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 9/2/2004 5:12:11 PM ame wrote:

I don't know about a site but Im sure you can get them really cheap at even walmart if you want gold. Plat might be an issue. ----------------

lol - Okay, I'll look around locally. . .but not walmart (lol)
3.gif
hehehe!

Michelle

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Michelle, I have a 2mm 14k yellow gold band that I got at Sam's a few years ago for $20. I bought a 2mm 14k white gold band this past winter at The Shane Company. I think it was $35 and that included sizing it to fit. (I got it in a half size.) Sam's did not have the 2mm bands when I looked this winter.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I know my jeweler has them but that won't help you out on the West Coast.
2.gif
I am sure you'll find them...
1.gif

PS I have one, in 14 kt yellow, that I wear as a thumb ring...It was in a store as a men's band and i think I paid $45 for it.(Patty, don't kill me!)
2.gif

BTO

Rough_Rock
Hi Michelle.

I got a really inexpensive 2mm 14K band at e-Weddingbands.com. I think I paid about $30. I use it for when we go camping, canoeing, etc., and sometimes wear it on my right hand for fun.

Hope this helps!

brandy

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Brandy,

Thanks so much. This site is perfect AND has smaller band sizes, which can be more challenging to find. Size four! WHooo HOOO. Too bad my knuckle won't accomodate anything under 4.5
1.gif

Take care,
Michelle

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
i know that "Kays" in the malls has cheap bands too.. by boyfriend and I saw them in their ad, and decided we had better pay a bit more for our wedding bands than $25.

yowahking

Shiny_Rock
One of the odd things about cheaper wed bands is that they may have been in stock for a year or so. Gold was $100 per ounce less at that time. No one goes back to change tags on that type inventory. In this case, you may be able to buy it at a Wallmart, K-mart, Target, cheaper than internet, or jewelers can buy it for now. No matter where you go, the price should not vary more than $30 on this item, so it will not affect your paint budget as much as dinner out could.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results