shape
carat
color
clarity

Similar to Tiffany harmony platinum ring with channel or pave diamonds

chickpea999

Rough_Rock
Hi all!

I'm looking for an engagement ring that's similar to a Tiffany harmony platinum ring with surrounding channel or pave set diamonds.

I'd like the following:
- A low set profile so that the ring can be easily worn under gloves
- Pave or channel set diamonds on a ring that tapers in width towards the center diamond

Something that's close to identical to this --
Tiffany harmony
tiffany-harmony-round-brilliant-engagement-ring-with-a-diamond-platinum-band-31058864_996472_E...jpg

Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 7.48.56 PM.png

I've been having trouble finding both the low set profile and the pave or channel surrounding diamonds with the tapered ring

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You could have a ring custom made by David Klass in LA. A lot of PS member use him and are happy with his work. I'm 99% sure he has made a setting like this. Wink at High Performance Diamonds would also be a good choice, and would be a one-stop shop if you need a center diamond. The side-stones from Wink would be gorgeous.

You could reach out to them to get a quote and we can help with the CAD reviews. PS member might know of a stock setting too, so stay posted.

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
(might have a channel or pave version)

You can ask if they can customize with a channel or pave

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all!

I'm looking for an engagement ring that's similar to a Tiffany harmony platinum ring with surrounding channel or pave set diamonds.

I'd like the following:
- A low set profile so that the ring can be easily worn under gloves
- Pave or channel set diamonds on a ring that tapers in width towards the center diamond

Something that's close to identical to this --
Tiffany harmony
tiffany-harmony-round-brilliant-engagement-ring-with-a-diamond-platinum-band-31058864_996472_E...jpg

Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 7.48.56 PM.png

I've been having trouble finding both the low set profile and the pave or channel surrounding diamonds with the tapered ring

Any thoughts?

Re: gloves: is this winter gloves or stretchy latex or similar gloves in a medical or lab environment? If the latter, you may want a bezel-set main diamond rather than prongs so it's less likely to rip the gloves. However if the person the ring is for is works in one of those fields, their workplace may have rules disallowing them from wearing the ring anyway.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium

chickpea999

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the responses! It's for someone working in both medical and lab settings

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results